Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

100%
Format: PaperbackChange

on May 31, 2005
I absolutely enjoyed going through this book, I was so encaptured by Berelowitz's understanding of my hometown that I went through the book in just a few days. His view of the city is a pretty balanced one and his insight into Vancouver is genuine. The subjects discussed will probably resonate most with Vancouver residents but for avid tourists that share a passion for Vancouver, the books for you. An informed opinion on the subject, Berelowitz celebrates our city and provides ideas on what could be in the future.
Finally, a book on Vancouver that uses non-stock photographs!! Some great views of such a great city, even though they're mostly in black and white. The educational worth in the book for people with more than a passing interest is astounding.