Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 21, 2013
I ordered this feeding set for my 20 month old daughter. She is obsessed with playing mommy and was trying to feed her babydoll or stuffed animals from her own sippy cups and this looked like a fun alternative. She's happy with the product, but I was really disappointed. It is not at all as described. There was no pacifier and no bib, and the juice comes in a regular small bottle- not a sippy cup. Also, the bottom of the milk bottle is slightly rounded, so it does not sit upright and frustrates my daughter when it falls over after she sets it down. The milk bottle makes drinking, burping and crying sounds when you press on the end, which is not in the product description. I would have preferred the 4-piece set described, and probably would have ordered one that doesn't make sounds if I realized what I would actually be receiving.
review image
33 comments81 of 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
I liked the price and I am very happy with the product. Everything is exactly as described. It's a perfect accessory for any size doll and would be enjoyed by any little girl 2 years and up.
on February 15, 2013
this was a gift for my grand daughter her mother thought it was the cutest thing ever thank you very much
on February 20, 2013
The milk and OJ bottles are really adorable and better quality than the BABYDOLL Magic DOLL Bottles.

The bib is really cute too. Fits the JC Toys La Baby perfectly. The pacifier is cute too but a too big to fit the mouth of a 11" JC Toys La Baby. Oh well, I knew I was taking a chance there. Cute set no matter what. Great price for $6.
on January 18, 2014
Don't expect the bottle to fit the Adora doll, it does not. All of things are made for a different doll , smaller than this one
on March 7, 2014
My 16 month old got this for Christmas and she couldn't love it more! It's her favorite doll accessory toy!
on February 1, 2013
My 18 month old granddaughter loves this for her baby doll! Great price & very durable. It says for 3 yrs & up, but we took the pacifier out & she loves the rest.
on January 2, 2014
Cute little bottle and juice cup set, it's so nice to see them kids playing and caring for the toys, fun times!!
on February 2, 2013
Everything a little girl needs to keep her "baby" happy. If you have a little girl who loves her dolls, this will bring a smile on her face.
on January 22, 2013
My daughter is pretty tough on these, they have been dropped on the floor numerous times but are still working perfectly. She loves to use them to feed her baby dolls. Can't go wrong!