Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on May 21, 2013
I ordered this feeding set for my 20 month old daughter. She is obsessed with playing mommy and was trying to feed her babydoll or stuffed animals from her own sippy cups and this looked like a fun alternative. She's happy with the product, but I was really disappointed. It is not at all as described. There was no pacifier and no bib, and the juice comes in a regular small bottle- not a sippy cup. Also, the bottom of the milk bottle is slightly rounded, so it does not sit upright and frustrates my daughter when it falls over after she sets it down. The milk bottle makes drinking, burping and crying sounds when you press on the end, which is not in the product description. I would have preferred the 4-piece set described, and probably would have ordered one that doesn't make sounds if I realized what I would actually be receiving.
review image
33 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
I liked the price and I am very happy with the product. Everything is exactly as described. It's a perfect accessory for any size doll and would be enjoyed by any little girl 2 years and up.
on February 15, 2013
this was a gift for my grand daughter her mother thought it was the cutest thing ever thank you very much
on February 20, 2013
The milk and OJ bottles are really adorable and better quality than the BABYDOLL Magic DOLL Bottles.

The bib is really cute too. Fits the JC Toys La Baby perfectly. The pacifier is cute too but a too big to fit the mouth of a 11" JC Toys La Baby. Oh well, I knew I was taking a chance there. Cute set no matter what. Great price for $6.
on January 18, 2014
Don't expect the bottle to fit the Adora doll, it does not. All of things are made for a different doll , smaller than this one
on March 7, 2014
My 16 month old got this for Christmas and she couldn't love it more! It's her favorite doll accessory toy!
on March 27, 2014
This is a great toy for a "little mommy". My granddaughter is 3 and has a new baby brother . She feeds all her babies and loved putting the bib on her dolls . She loves the pacifier just like her baby brother uses. The orange juice cup has a round bottom and won't stand up , so that's a little frustrating but she still loves the set.
on March 1, 2014
I bought this to go with a doll I got for a friend's one-year-old daughter. It's marked "For 3 and up," but that's because the pacifier is so small, so we just put that away for when the little girl gets older. She gets such a kick out of feeding her babies!
on August 8, 2015
It's a didnt for my baby dolls but it does look like the advertising that's why I gave it two stars
review image
on February 1, 2013
My 18 month old granddaughter loves this for her baby doll! Great price & very durable. It says for 3 yrs & up, but we took the pacifier out & she loves the rest.