5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Lotion
I have keratosis pelaris, which is basically red bumps that exsist primarily on arms, and this has done wonders for it. Dream Cream has virtually removed any traces of kp and kept my skin smooth as well. I highly recommend this for anyone who has skin problems.
Published on March 13, 2009 by Jane L.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dream Cream by Lush, not so dreamy
I got the Dream Cream b/c I read a little blurb in a magazine from a parent who used it on their child who had very bad eczema. It sounded wonderful, and nothing else I've tried did anything for my little guy. He had "eczema" or whatever it was on his legs so bad, his little calves were huge scabs. Anyway, tried the stuff and it actually broke him out worse. The stuff...
Published on October 11, 2009 by Alliraye

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Lotion, March 13, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, July 22, 2009
This review is from: Dream Cream Body Cream by LUSH (Misc.)
I have keratosis pelaris and am getting married in September. I was freaking out about how my arms would look with my dress and found the reviews for this product and thought I'd give it a try. I've been using it for almost two weeks and the bumps are all gone and my skin is finally smooth! This product is amazing and definitely worth the money!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skin cream but overpriced on Amazon!, February 26, 2014
colin fieman (Colonia, Yap Micronesia, Federated States of) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dream Cream Body Cream by LUSH (Misc.)
Two weeks ago, I bought this cream at a Lush bricks and mortar store in Portland, OR and paid $27. The Lush website sells it for the same price. Happened upon it on Amazon because I was looking for another item to add to an order to get free shipping (not for me, the cream is so rich it will last a long time -- I was sending a package to my mother).

Dream Cream lives up to its name and hype, but buy it locally if you can, from the Lush website if you can't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a Dream Cream, May 22, 2008
This review is from: Dream Cream Body Cream by LUSH (Misc.)
I have two daughters with severe eczema. They are also severely allergic to nuts. So many of the creams and remedies out there contain almond products which they can't use. Every cream we've tried before, even creams like aquaphor, make my daughter scream when her eczema is open, but this one doesn't hurt at all. Though battling her eczema takes many different approaches, and the Dream Cream doesn't necessarily reduce the eczema, it does reduce the itching and the pain, and lets her fall asleep. While the previous reviewer commented on the smell, I actually appreciate that it smells natural, because perfumes can also be an irritant. For anyone with extremely sensitive or eczemic skin, I highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tips on how to make it last longer, August 19, 2011
This review is from: Dream Cream Body Cream by LUSH (Misc.)
This product is great! Initially i didn't like the smell but once I put it on my body, it blends really well with my natural body smell. It's light yet effective at the same time. Some say it's greasy but I do NOT agree. it's a cream and it acts like it but it doesn't take long to blend into your skin.

It is a bit on the pricey side but I think it's worth it. It's a quality product.

It is a bit pricey, and a little does go a long way-- but how to make that little go a long way when it doesn't spread so easily? Answer- right after you're done with your shower, drip dry a bit and start putting on Dream Cream. The water on your skin helps move the lotion easily over your skin and you get more coverage that way. I did that this morning. But it was a bit drippy with all that water. if that bothers you, you can pat yourself dry, then put this cream on your whole body. Either way, the point is to use the water/moisture to help move the cream around.

and a little really does go a long way. So might as well use the lubrication of pure water to help that little go that long way. ;)

And ENJOY the natural goodness of this cream. I'm totally converted to LUSH products. Quality makes such a difference!

**Update** 8/28/11
I just waxed my eyebrows and peach fuzz mustache (at home kit). Usually I have to put lotion or oil on my skin afterwards to seal and protect that area. I used vitamin E oil directly on my skin after waxing but my skin was still red. I wiped the vitamin E oil off and put some Dream Cream lotion on that area instead since I had heard so much about this lotion healing eczema and skin issues. Waddah yah know, the redness INSTANTLY went away!! I put dream cream on all areas that I had just waxed and it feels wonderful. No pain, no irritation, no redness.

Wonder cream indeed!! I would bump this rating up to 6 stars if I could!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Essential, October 13, 2008
This review is from: Dream Cream Body Cream by LUSH (Misc.)
Dream Cream is a luxurious, soothing cream you will want to have on hand in the dryness of winter. Even though this is a rich body cream it absorbs fast. From the first time I used this cream I noticed the antiaging effects on my hands and body. The scent is very mild with hints of lavender and rose.

Ingredients: Oat Milk, Rose Water, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tincture of Benzoin, Rose Absolute, Chamomile Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben and Propylparaben.

Once you try this cream you won't want to live without it and an 8.4 oz is about enough for two - three weeks of regular use. This cream has some excellent essential oils that will heal the skin and keep it healthy. For hands, also look for Smitten Hand Cream by LUSH and Helping Hands Hand Lotion by LUSH.

~The Rebecca Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, especially for excema!, August 9, 2010
This review is from: Dream Cream Body Cream by LUSH (Misc.)
My son has had excema since he was a baby (he is 3 now). I bought this on a recommendation and it is awesome! His skin cleared up within a week and he told me his "itchies" were gone! I've been using it on my baby as well and her skin is always so smooth and soft!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a WONDER CREAM for sensitive skin!, August 31, 2009
This review is from: Dream Cream Body Cream by LUSH (Misc.)
I am hyper-sensitive to fake perfumes and fragrances. I canot use petroleum-based perfumes (although natural smells don't bother me if they are plant-derived) and a lot of creams are either:

1. Too runny and don't do anything for my severely dry skin, OR

2. Have acidic properties that cause red bumps or fake perfumes that turn my stomach

This product is the answer; it does everything it promises. And it's a reasonably-priced cream for all it does. I use it all over, and especially after I have been in the pool with my toddler. Although I use a Clinique skin cream for my face, I have used LUSH (lightly) on my face when I was travelling. It did not cause me any irritation even on my face.

My toddler has dry, scaly, bumpy skin on his knees. This works great as a protective cream and the scaliness on his knees completely went away after three days of continued use.

Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, September 27, 2009
Pentiumm (East Providence, RI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dream Cream Body Cream by LUSH (Misc.)
I debated quite a bit before ordering this. It's on the expensive side, and to risk it on a cream that hasn't been tried has a good probability of turning out in a bad way.

But I'm glad I did it. It's lovely and creamy, not thick like a body butter, and easy to spread. And it does an excellent job. I have very dry skin and keratosis pilaris (KP). And the cream really keeps my skin soft for hours after application. It doesn't get rid of the KP, but it does reduce it's appearance - makes the red bumps less red and prominant. I've also tried it on my face which, for me, is extra risky because of allergies. I react to most things, and putting creams on my face usually results in sinus infections. Not this cream. So I'm very please.

The scent is a very light rose water/lavender. It's not my personal favorite, but it's so light a scent that it's not a bother at all. And even if it were, the results would be worth it. I'm definitely ordering this again and, since I had such good results with this, I'm also going to try something else in the line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 18, 2009
This review is from: Dream Cream Body Cream by LUSH (Misc.)
I've been wanting to try this for the longest time and was finally able to get a container at the store this past weekend. It's got a nice subtle scent and a little bit goes a long way. I got it mainly because I heard it was good on eczema, and it really is. I've been applying it twice a day and my skin is healing itself right up, I can hardly feel the roughness anymore.

Dream Cream Body Cream by LUSH