Dream Essentials Sweet Dreams (TM) Lightweight Contoured Sleep Mask Kit with Earplugs, Travel Pouch, and Black Eye Mask
- Unwind from your everyday schedule and relax whenever you want with the Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask. Light as a feather, this sleep mask offers extreme comfort by creating a sense of tranquility. This relaxation mask is very flexible and durable. It delivers remarkable levels of blocking the light without putting pressure on the eyes.
- Designed for everyday usage, using a revolutionary interlocking fabric, this sleek mask is easy to pack and carry, which makes it a great travel accessory. Practical and easy to use, this mask is easy to fold and slip into a drawstring carry pouch. You can easily carry it in a purse, handbag, beach bag or briefcase.
- Despite being folded, the mask does not lose its shape. Concave Eye Pockets ensure that the mask remains at a distance from your eyes - assures you of easy blinking and air circulation. The fine contoured mask easily adapts to the silhouette of all types of faces. The design also works great for side sleepers.
- The adjustable Velcro strap of this lightweight sleep mask helps in easy and secure fastening. This ensures easy handling, accentuated by the quick release closure. This utility-focused Eye Mask is a truly the best value around.?
- As a bonus, each mask comes packaged with a complimentary pair of earplugs and a convenient travel carry pouch.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Dream Essentials Sweet Dreams Contoured Sleep Mask
* Does a good job of blocking light
* The contoured design doesn't put any pressure on the eyes, if the mask stays in place
* Comfortable material
* The elastic strap kept riding down and onto my ears. It felt like it was cutting into my ears.
* The nose opening is too low, causing the mask, and thus the eye sockets, to ride up, defeating the purpose of the contoured eye socket.
* Not good for side sleepers as the mask does dislodge
* Cheap feeling pouch
I wanted to like this mask based on all the positive reviews, but ultimately the bad position of the elastic strap, and the fact that it kept riding up on my face, were what made me give up on it. I didn't have it long enough to verify the delamination that others had experienced.
Lewis N. Clark Comfort Eye Mask
* Does a decent job of blocking light when it stays in place
* While not great for side sleepers, it was better than the other two
* Like wearing a tight fleece jacket around the eyes.Read more ›
However, the bottom edge, particularly near the nose, has frayed revealing two layers of fabric surrounding one of foam. Also, the band has lost most of its elasticity and no longer holds the mask tightly enough against my face.
It doesn't look like it's going to last much longer.
The ear plugs worked well & the pouch is nice, but but despite being better quality than the mask, neither add much value to the package.
I have come to the conclusion that this item is sold with a "travel pouch" because it is intended for the occasional use during travel and not for long term situations.
All in all, I would say this mask is a good choice for travelers who may occasionally lose the item and want an effective & inexpensive replacement, but not for people who need a consistently good sleep 365 nights per year unless they plan on frequent replacements.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This has worked really well for me. I have used this mask for about a year and it is just now starting to break down. Read morePublished 8 hours ago by ckjackson15
These are the best! They are comfortable, make the room completely dark, and are adjustable. This is the 5th pair I have ordered.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this on Amazon back in August and I just ordered a different mask. Here are my reasons.
The good.... Read more
Comfortable and consoling. With these it's easy to block out the world and go to sleep.Published 9 days ago by SheR
Good quality and enough room for blinking. Some masks can touch your eyes and cause irritations. This one leaves enough room to avoid that issue.Published 11 days ago by Aeolisio
A very good product, but it doesn't last for longer than 6-7 months.Published 12 days ago by Lior Shtivi
Used for both sleeping when the suns up... and making sure my significant other can't see whats happening to her. Great in both situations.Published 13 days ago by D. Alexander Paratore