Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
vote
It is meant to fit on the bottom of the playard. It's likely not firm enough for a newborn to sleep on but it's great for a bit of extra cushioning for older toddlers sleeping in the Pack 'n Play. It is the full width and length of the play yard. Hope that helps!
Sep 22, 2013 by Onlinemom
vote
I'm not real sure. It fit the Graco I had and it's a pretty standard size so I would guess yes. But you could check the measurements.
Mar 1, 2015 by L Rogers
vote
You will want something supportive for an older baby too. A newborn can sleep on anything that isn't too soft. Really, your baby won't care too much until he's older so it depends on your use( everyday, grandma's, etc. )
Jan 16, 2014 by Devorah
votes
This mattress is very firm! My 4 month old grandson sleeps on it whenever he visits and just recently slept on it several days over the Christmas holiday. He seems to sleep very well on it gets a very good night's sleep.
Jan 2, 2014 by Sandra Gillooly
votes
Tag says made in USA. Maybe parts were made in China, then assembled here?
Feb 18, 2015 by Teresa Griggs
votes
No
Feb 18, 2015 by ChathamLocavore
votes
I have the rounded corners and it fits good, the corners of the pack n play are rounded. It fits snug enough but because of the give of the pack n play sides it isn't a super snug fit. It definitely is snug enough so that it is safe.
Dec 31, 2014 by Pamela Evans
votes
Yes it is too small for a toddler bed, you need a regular size crib mattress for a toddler bed.
Jan 30, 2015 by Pamela Evans
votes
I have a Graco pack n play and it fits perfectly.
Sep 23, 2014 by Twin mom plus one
votes
It doesn't fit perfectly. We have the Graco Pack n Play Playard with Changer (assuming it's the same size as the model with changer and napper) and there is a sizable gap between mattress and playard.
Mar 25, 2014 by Kevin Quan
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers