4.0 out of 5 stars The Manufacturers Must be Colorblind
I got this in the mail today and it's great. It is exactly as pictured except for one small little thing, it's not the color I ordered.

Published on March 2, 2011 by Sasaoakea

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice playpen, but came used
This playpen is nice and definitely serves the purpose for a good price, but when the product arrived at my house, it had clearly been used before. It had scrapes and dirt all over the bottom. When I pay for a new product, I expect the product to actually be new.
Published on October 18, 2011 by Jen Jen

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice playpen, but came used, October 18, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars The Manufacturers Must be Colorblind, March 2, 2011

I ordered orange which looks super cute from the photo and goes with decor of the room it will primarily be in. What I got was the blue one. If I had a boy I'd just stick with this one but I hate it for my little girl and I don't want to get annoyed every time I look over at it.

On the packaging the box for orange was checked but blue was inside, so it can't be Amazon's fault. I also noticed that they even got the colors wrong in the display photos(orange and red are reversed). I really think they don't give a damn what color you end up with. Frustrating!

Besides that there is absolutely nothing wrong with this playpen. I love it. Inexpensive, looks nice, built well, it is indeed easy to put together and it has a nice carrying case. It's a keeper (once the proper color arrives).

Minus one star for frustration. I realize that it's a gripe with the seller but this time it is affecting the product and the transaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy, July 13, 2013
Jason Trieu (BLAINE, WASHINGTON, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dream On Me The Family Collection Playpen, Red (Baby Product)
easy to fold and unfold. light weight and easy to move around once up. go lots of compliments on item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product / Great Price, May 20, 2013
This is a very well built and easy to use playpen. Airy and light, perfect for the beach or a picnic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Play Pen, September 1, 2011
Excellent product with rich finished material. Easy to operate for all levels of people and easy to store when not in use/

Rate and Discover Movies