Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dream On Me 5 in 1 Brody Convertible Crib with Changer, Espresso
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Espresso|Change

on September 24, 2011
My daughter bought something like this on layaway at babies r us, it was going for a little over $700. With Amazon we bought this wonderful well made, very sturdy and beautiful crib, mattress that converts to toddler bed, 4 drawer chest, glider with ottoman, extra changing pad, crib fitted mattress cover for $824, and free shipping! Clearly the best deal was with Amazon, and this crib is beautiful, rich in color. Do not be fooled by the low price it is outstanding, well made and built to last for years. Babies R us charged my daughter a cancelling fee, and a restocking fee on the crib, a crib mind you, that wasn't even in the store. Save yourself aggravation and alot of money, Toys r us Babies r us, target and Walmart are a rip off, I will continue to shop for all my daughters baby needs right here on Amazon.
on October 25, 2012
We ordered this crib from amazon and recieved the crib 3 days early. We read the directions fine, they were easy to figure out and the crib went together w/o any big problems. We wont get to use the crib for another 8 months but the crib is big and looks great. I only give it a 4 because one of the top rails had a small crack but was easily fixed with a little wood glue and you can't even see it.
review image
on July 3, 2014
I ordered this crib for my brother and his girlfriend. I read the reviews about the missing parts and also about the quality of the crib and that the owners loved the crib. I decided to take a risk on the missing parts and hope it didn't happen to me. I was wrong. On one of the draws there were 2 lefts sides to form the draw, it was missing the right side. I called amazon who told me it was out of stock and would take 1-2 months to get replacement part. They told me that I could get another crib and they'll expedite it. My brother's girlfriend did not want another crib and liked it despite the mix up on the sides. My brother will go to home depot and try to fix it while we hope the side comes in time for the baby. Be aware that many reviews are missing parts and that it may take 1-2 months to fix the issue. Overall the quality and look of the crib they loved. If I didn't have the mix up it would be 5 stars. If you are in a time constraint I would buy the crib else where because this is a hassle for people with babies due soon.

Amazon if you're reading this you need to fix the dealer on this crib to straighten up the missing parts because this is ridiculous. Too many complaints on this and it seems years after its still an issue......
on January 21, 2012
We were so excited to have the crib arrive! When we started to put the pieces together we noticed that a ton of pieces were scratched badly, and we had another piece that was cracked and glued back together! When we called customer service they tried to give us a hard time since we ordered from AMAZON, but eventually they agreed to send us a few of the pieces that had the most damage. We were told that we would receive the new pieces within the week. After two weeks and still no product we called back and here they sent the pieces to the wrong address. Then, when the materials finally were sent to us we were so excited to FINALLY be able to put the crib together! Unfortunately, the pieces were the wrong color, still had damage, and the one piece that they sent us was not even for our crib! So, needless to say... at 8 months pregnant, we are now forced to not only deal with the hassle of packing up the crib pieces, and sending it back, but also having to find a new crib that can get to us before the birth of our baby! Thanks DREAM ON ME.... you were more like a NIGHTMARE!
on September 3, 2011
easy to put together with good directions. couple things did not line up and had to be modified to fit. one leg had a split in the wood. It was to minor to deal with the return/exchange process. once all together the crib is nice and very sturdy.
on December 7, 2011
This is an awesome product, and is the second Dream on Me 4 in 1 that I have purcahsed through Amazon. The first was the Mocha crib for my Grandson last year and now my other daughter is having a baby girl in January and we enthusiastically purchased the White Crib for our future Grand-Daugher. The only problem we had was one of rail slats on the white crib we found was cracked. We contacted the seller, and they happily took the part number and is shipping out a replacement. My wife and I were shocked at how quickly such a big item arrived. We received it two days from order. Very pleased ! The crib is attractive, versitile, and most importantly safe for your new arrivial. And being a convertible bed, I'm sure both the Grand children will be using it as a bed well after I teach them how to throw a football :)
on March 10, 2015
I would love to tell you how beautiful and functional this crib is...and how easily it was delivered. Unfortunately...this has been a bit of a nightmare experience so far. I got this crib as a gift in the Jaden style by the same makers. When my husband put it together he realized that it was too small to fit our standard crib mattress or bedding. When he saw that one of the drawer faces was completely broken in half we decided to send it back and get the bigger size. This crib costs almost $400 and it was listed as amazon prime eligible but instead of two days shipping it took six! Supposedly the weather was bad in transit. When it finally arrived we were happy to see it was the right size...but once again it came with irreparable damage on the piece that supports the crib frame and the changing table. It looks like someone punched a hole through the box then the crib...exposing three layers of thick cardboard under the veneer and paint. Thank God I still have four months before the baby comes and maybe they will have figured out how to properly ship by then.
on January 6, 2012
Dont order this bed with out calling to make sure they have all the parts! We recieved one box with half the crib in it.Then we were told we would not be getting any more boxes because they didnt have the rest of the crib! So apparently we bought a crib they didnt have all the parts for! Of course it was the last one they had in stock and now to get it, we would have to pay $60 more and buy it from another seller. So we just sent it back-but it seems we arent alone! I read three other reviews from customers who also recieved half a bed! So apparently they are shipping this half a crib back and forth.Isnt that nice? Maybe amazon shouldnt sell a product they DONT HAVE. Other than this, it my first issue with a purchase from Amazon.They have been pretty good up until now.
on January 3, 2013
I read other reviews stating that some parts arrived damaged and that the quality of this product was not great. Against my better judgement I purchased this crib. Almost every piece of wood was damaged in one way or another. Some pieces were scratched, others were chipped, and some were even discolored. Also, some of the parts did not go together properly, causing great frustration putting it together, and leaving me with a draw with no knob because the screw does not fit in the hole on the knob. I contacted the manufacturer twice, and was asked twice to list what parts were damaged. It has been three weeks and I have not heard a word from them. They made no effort to resolve the fact that they produced a defective product and that I am now stuck with a piece of garbage. Please believe me when I tell you this product is a piece of s***. It is a defective product that should be avoided at all costs. I only gave it one star because I can not give less.
on February 24, 2012
I bought this 4 in 1 crib as I am expecting my second son soon,I received both pieces fairly fast and the quality was amazing. I had to order the mattress and changing pad seperatly which was annoying finding the right sized mattress,but other than that,I love this crib!!