5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I was Looking For
We were looking for an inexpensive crib without the drop down sides for our youngest child. This fit the bill. It was inexpensive. It doesn't have drop down sides. It was super easy to put together and is easy to lower the mattress as well. I highly recommend this if you're seeking a crib.
Published 11 months ago by Life as Leels

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT a Drop Side Crib! Disappointed.
Published on November 1, 2010 by NoBoysAllowed

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT a Drop Side Crib! Disappointed., November 1, 2010
I bought this crib in cherry after reading other customer reviews about it being a drop side crib. In the product description Amazon states it is drop side in one area, then they state this is a non drop-side crib in another area. It got confusing so I went by the other 2 reviewer's experience (they stated it IS a drop-side). I was so disappointed when it got here and it is MOST DEFINITELY A NON DROP-SIDE CRIB! Drop sides are so hard to find and that's one reason I was happy to come across this crib which was advertised as such.

The cherry color is very nice and the crib is not too hard for 2 people to assemble. It took about 25 minutes. The wood does have several small chips in various areas, I'd guess from shipping because it arrived with a few dents and a hole in the box. We did not add the wheels because it would make the crib about 1.5" taller and it's bad enough it's a non-drop side as I'm not very tall (my main concern with non drop sides). Overall the crib is descent. I gave it 3 stars due to the confusion & not getting what I thought I would, and for the small chips in the wood. If this did indeed come as a drop side crib I would have given it 4 stars. I'm hoping this crib will last us a few years (our baby is not born yet so we haven't been able to test it.)

Please do some research before you get this crib if you want or don't want a drop-side! It is so confusing & disappointing to expect one thing and get the opposite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I was Looking For, October 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Aweosme crib at an awesome price, April 9, 2014
laura schwab (Naperville, IL) - See all my reviews
This crib is fantastic. I bought it for my mothers house as I have a larger model with the changing table etc. at home. I am so jealous of hers now. IT is tall and simple and beautiful. The chew guards on the railings and the wheels are convenient features. The mattress fits wonderfully and the space underneath is great for storing things. Baby is loving it, It is a beautiful crib!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic crib!!, October 12, 2013
Bought this crib for my second child and we just set it up. It's beautiful and simple at the same time! And the nice thing is that you can just leave the wheels off. The highest setting for the mattress makes it easy to reach a newborn baby. It's a lot higher than my first crib, which I love. Wish I found this crib in the first place! It's just great for the price. And the teething guards are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream on Me Cumberland 2 in 1 Convertible Crib, White, October 2, 2013
C. Hays (Jackson Parish, LA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this crib to replace an "outlawed" crib in our church nursery. I am well pleased with the crib! First, it was very easy to assemble. Second, it seems to be substantial, in that it will last through lots of babies. Third, it was quite inexpensive. The nursery coordinator and nursery workers like the crib also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great crib! Great price!, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Dream On Me Cumberland 2 in 1 Convertible Crib, Espresso (Baby Product)
This crib is phenomenal for the price. We left the wheels off and it has worked out perfectly. I'd honestly say go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, June 13, 2013
I purchased this for my new grand daughter. Had delivered directly to my daughters house. By the time I got to here home to assemble. Daughter already had it assembled. For the money the quality was there. Will probably only use as crib and not convert when Grand daughter gets older. But for under a hundred bucks I found it to be very suitable. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the cost., August 24, 2014
Easy to assemble. It gets occasional use and looks great, works just fine and it is sturdy.

Rate and Discover Movies