|Price:||$35.22 + $7.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$0.78 (2%)|
Dream On Me 3" Extra Firm Portable Crib Mattress, White
- High Density Firm Foam portable crib mattress
- Hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial waterproof cover, wipes clean with mild soap and water
- Complies with 16-CFR 1633 standards
- Passes all Flammability tests (16 CFR 1632 /1633) and also pass phthalate, lead and toxicity tests
- Complies with 16 CFR 1633 flammability standards
- Waterproof cover
- Fits standard port cribs
- Proudly made in the USA
- Ships in Certified Frustration Free Packaging.
- IItem 24X is for portable crib mattress it's not a full size mattress and meets the required dimension of a non-full size crib.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Regarding sheets for this mattress:
I originally bought the Luvable Friends Fitted Portable Crib Sheet for the Davinci mattress. They have elastic all around so will mostly work with the Dream on Me 3" mattress but it's not as tight as I prefer. Instead, I prefer the American Baby Company 100% Cotton Percale Fitted Portable/Mini Crib Sheet which is tighter and I feel fits this mattress better.
This mattress IS firm! It gives full support for the unit and she is more comfortable resting. I highly recommend it for anyone that travels with their baby.
We fretted over the reviews that said it was too firm. It is not. Pediatricians recommend a surface that infants cannot bury their faces into to reduce incidence of SIDS or suffocation. So- this allows the right amount of support, comfort and firm stability.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
THE USE OF A SUPPLEMENTAL MATTRESS IN A PLAY YARD CAN KILL YOUR BABY! That’s why it’s so important you know the facts when you welcome a new baby home. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Keeping Babies Safe
This matress is way too small to fit a new pack n play. There is a two inch gap. I wouldn't feel safe leaving an infant or toddler to sleep or play with the matress.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I love it for the first 9 months my baby slept well but then he didn't like it as much, maybe he felt it was too firm for him bc he'd wake up as soon as his back touched the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Avi K.
I purchased this product for my mother in law so my daughter would have a crib at her house as well. This mattress fits the crib perfectly. Also my daughter seems to enjoy it.Published 1 month ago by Destinee