4.0 out of 5 stars It works
Published on February 11, 2013 by Heather Acosta

3.0 out of 5 stars It will do...for now.
Published 14 months ago by 2babies2013

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, February 11, 2013
I ordered this because I have a heavier and taller baby than most, and this is one of the few walkers with a max weight of 30 lbs, giving my son a little time to grow. It's cute, light, and easy to assemble, but it is a little on the short side. My son is about 28 inches tall and I already have the walker on the highest setting. My other issue is only a minor one, but the noise it makes are really loud and annoying. For now, I'm glad that LO hasn't figured out which button makes the noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!!!, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Dream On Me Shuffle Musical Walker, Pink (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 8 month old daughter and she loves it! super cute and very easy to put together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good walker, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Dream On Me Shuffle Musical Walker, Pink (Baby Product)
I originally purchased a piece of garbage so this was our second try. MUCH BETTER- My 5 month old daughter's feet meet the floor on the lowest setting and she loves being in it. The seat is relatively well cushioned and the toys are fun for her. My one complaint is the seat still seems too big but still not too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars I strongly recommended, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Dream On Me Shuffle Musical Walker, Pink (Baby Product)
this is an excelent helper the babies get busy in this so you will have time to do other staff

3.0 out of 5 stars It will do...for now., December 4, 2013
This review is from: Dream On Me Shuffle Musical Walker, Pink (Baby Product)
Easy enough to put together without the instructions. This walker gets 3 stars from me because it's just ok. My LO is almost 6 months old and the 2 "toys" that are at the farthest corners are too far away for her to reach. I keep having to take them off and hand them to her so she can touch them. It has 2 little ducks in the center that when you push the button next to them it makes them spin. Well most of the time it doesn't catch inside there and they move an 1/8 of an inch 10 times before it catches and they actually spin. The "duck sounds" are odd sounding and a little annoying. The whole thing comes across as a bit cheap. I had to make the legs go into the top tray because the fit wasn't very good which put stress marks (when plastic turns white when there's pressure on it) on the top tray. Like I said, it's ok and will do for now. IMO it should be about half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it!, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Dream On Me Shuffle Musical Walker, Pink (Baby Product)
My baby girl loves this walker! It is quite the noisemaker but it is what she likes. The only thing I would like that it doesn't have; it doesn't fold down for storage or "travel".

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Dream On Me Shuffle Musical Walker, Pink (Baby Product)
I love thus walker and so does my daughter. The colors are nice and bright just what babies like. I would recommend this walker.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 11, 2013
My baby loves it. That's the only thing she sit in. As soon as she's awake I put her there and she goes around the house without me telling her anything.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulky but does the job, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Dream On Me Shuffle Musical Walker, Pink (Baby Product)
my daughter is 7 months, is a bit short but a bit on the heavier side...
she's got pretty strong legs though and still she couldn't push this bulky walker...
We just took off the safety stoppers on the bottom...(the white plastic parts on the bottom) after that it was just OK

I didn't like how the roller things on the bottom weren't rolling all that much still and one kept coming off...my husband had to glue it somehow...and it runs ok still but if you don't wanna go through that hassle, I'd look elsewhere.

The toys, color and design were just as shown, the sound of the toys are not THAT loud ( I read some reviews saying it was too loud, but mine is alright. The two little stick toys on the far end of the walker are also reachable for my daughter and she's a sort girl lol (I read some reviews stating they were unreachable for their babies).

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice walker, March 17, 2014
I chose this because it engages the child well and the customer service is great. I regret that it does not fold.

Dream On Me Shuffle Musical Walker, Pink