Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dream Weaver 10 Inch Memory Foam Queen Mattress by Enso
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 15, 2012
There are numerous so-called memory foam mattress makers out there. Tempur-pedic is the original and the name tells you a little bit more about the product. First, the foam doesn't remember how you last slept in it. Your sleep imprint is gone very quickly. Second, the foam DOES react to your body temperature in creating your sleep imprint and the mattresses do feel warmer than standard mattresses - not a bad thing in the winter if you live in a cold climate! More of these are being made to allow air to circulate around your body via the mattress covers that are put on and how they "breathe." Many people in their reviews say they've bought a foam mattress topper to help keep them cooler.

Okay, to this Enso product specifically. First, most people will complain about a smell emanating from these when they are first unrolled from the plastic wrap that they are rolled in when delivered. It's natural that the gas from the foam does this. The good thing about the Enso product is that they use some charcoal filtering to help with that. In our case, we purchased the Enso Dreameaver at a local furniture store 10 weeks ago for $525. Brought it home since it's a mattress-in-a-box and laid it out in a different bedroom to flatten out and air. While there was some odor initially, we put the mattress on our existing boxspring/foundation that same evening. There was virtually NO smell and the mattress was just fine without buying a foundation.

We had a 12-year-old Simmons extra firm mattress that was beginning to feel 'harder' to us. This mattress has a good medium firmness and, despite trepidation about how we'd sleep, it has lived up to its billing and reflects what many reviewers say about moving from boxspring to memory foam. We have fewer aches and pains. I'm a side sleeper and my spine does align better and the achiness I often had with my shoulder and neck areas has been considerably minimized.

I tried out numerous memory foam and latex mattresses in department stores, discount mattress shops and mattress specialty stores. There are differences depending on the mattress maker, the thickness of the mattress and your own sleep comfort preference. At the end of the day, we bought a mattress that we thought would suit our sleeping styles, if you will. I should note that my wife commented that I snore less than on the old box spring - another point made by reviewers.

If you're in the market for a memory foam mattress, seriously consider an Enso product - unbelievably good price for the quality!
on February 27, 2013
Bought this mattress because my husband and I were actually in a double, spring-mattressed bed, and as much as I love him-- he rolls around in his sleep and I was getting fewer good nights' sleep and felt squished (did I mention he kicks in his sleep?). The old mattress (a Serta) was fine, but it didn't suit the two of us as it had the one of me. We took the plunge and bought a bedroom set with a queen-sized bed, like grown-ups. :) So, then it was time for a mattress. Since "memory-foam" was one of the newer choices and neither of us had slept on one, it intrigued us. I researched and found that they can sometimes have a weird initial chemical or rubber smell (which makes sense), and can run "hot" if you are a naturally warmer person, temperature-wise. So with those two concerns in mind, I stumbled across the Enso mattress collection at a local furniture retailer. The gel topper was a great thing-- took care of the "running hot" issue for the most part-- I don't run that warm and when I do, honestly, I just sleep on top of the sheets with a cotton blanket. We do have a ceiling fan that I was running on low when we bought the mattress (it was summertime); however, I truly didn't notice much of a smell at all from it.
I will say that for fall / winter, I did buy a flannel duvet cover, hypoallergenic duvet, and mattress topper (yes another)-- and while I have THE MOST comfortable bed around, it gets hot, but mostly from the flannel / duvet. We are only in Virginia, after all...many winter days in the 40-50s. If I lived in Minnesota, for example, I'd probably throw flannel sheets on there and another quilt (hate being cold).
We've had the Enso mattress for about a year now, and it has softened up a bit. If you like a firm-yet-soft mattress and don't need something springy or super-giving (like an old "grandma's feather bed" feeling), you'll like this. If you like your mattresses firm, know that gel / foam mattresses do tend to soften up over time (something the saleslady reminded us), so go up in initial firmness.
We recently came back from a long weekend at a cabin where the bed used to be our absolute FAVORITE; all we ever talked about was how comfortable the beds were...guess what? They didn't hold a candle to our Enso mattress....we've gotten spoiled. ;o)
on June 19, 2013
We just purchased this mattress from a local furniture store and we LOVE our bed so far. My husband and I switched from our spring mattress. While our old mattress was a good one ($2k+), it was time for a new one. I was sleeping upside down in attempt to find comfort and the hubby was tired of waking up to feet in his face. We went shopping around and tried a few memory foam mattresses in the store. The hubby is not picky, he could fall asleep on gravel... I, on the other hand, need pillows just so, mattress just so, and sheets just so! What drew me to the Enso Dreamweaver is the initial cushion when you first lay down but then the firmness that supports my back (I have a bad back and neck). I don't like to sink into a bed too much and this mattress had good firmness (but knowing that it will soften a little will still be ok). It was slightly firmer than the others in the store. The other thing that helped me make my decision in choosing a mattress was the firm edging. On most memory foam mattresses, you'll find that sitting at the edge will have you sliding right off. This support means that you have more snoozing real estate! Again, compared to the others in the store, this product provided better results. The price was decent ($1k for a Cal King), so that made it easy. And regarding "sleeping hot", I am perfectly fine! I have an insane amount if body heat, and the gel topper keeps me cool (and we live in Hawaii, it's summer, nights are 80 degrees). We unpacked the mattress at home, let it air for 6 hours and put it on our platform bed. There was no odor! When I wake up in the morning, I don't have the aches and pains that I did before (I was taking 4 ibuprofen by lunch daily to deal with my neck pain and headaches it gave me) AND my husband wakes up to my face instead of feet. :) Now, the only thing I have to get used to is how low the bed is now. My old one was a 16 inch mattress, I believe, and this 10 inch is a lot smaller. I'm considering getting the foundation, if I can't adjust my platform to be higher. My point, this will be the best money you've ever spent. I love my bed!
on May 26, 2013
This mattress feels like a well-kept secret...it's fantastic! I purchased it nearly a year ago, after laying on, reading reviews, & comparing countless mattresses. I found it at a local furniture store & the price was right (around eight hundred, I believe, including delivery).

I am in my early 30's & injured my back a few years ago. I finally decided it was time to invest in a good mattress. My boyfriend is in his mid 40's & works a very physically intense job. We both absolutely love this mattress. It's firm, yet still comfortable. It was delivered from the furniture store, so I didn't experience any kind of smell. Movement from one of us doesn't usually disturb the other, which is awesome. I have never felt overly hot, as many reviewers have written about with foam mattresses. Perhaps the gel topper helps with this, I don't know...but I have always slept very comfortably on this mattress.

After about a year of ownership, I am soon passing this mattress on to a family member who will be having surgery this summer & needs a new sleeping surface. When I informed my boyfriend, he said he didn't want to give up our bed. I don't either! Which is why we are purchasing the same mattress for ourselves in a king size. I had reservations, initially, because I'd never heard of Enso & I thought it was weird that the words "aloe vera" are printed all over the mattress. But after so much time spent laying on mattresses at local furniture stores & IKEA, this is hands down the best product I found at this price point (the closest rival was upwards of two thousand). If you're on the fence because the name is not well-known, I say take the plunge. I'm certainly glad I did.
on July 24, 2014
after doing months of research and checking in local stores, i found the 10 inch dream weaver in queen size on a different e-tailer and compared to the prices here on amazon, i got a fantastic deal.

there was no smell when i unpacked it. let it sit for about 12 hours to get its shape back. and now after a solid year of use, it is still an awesome mattress. it will hold body heat and can get hot but i put a sleep tite waterproof mattress pad by malouf on it and it isn't quite so hot. i also make a habit of rotating the mattress once a month and it seems like it is retaining the firmness.

if you're not familiar with enso mattresses, just do a google search for enso sleep systems. the next time i'm mattress shopping, that is the brand i'm going to look for.
on February 18, 2015
This bed is soft and firm like we wanted, they have this mattress at one of our favorite getaway places and it was so nice we wanted one for home. So glad we decided to get this one rather than the other brands and the price of this was great for a King.
on September 27, 2013
It gave us quite a laugh to see the box--which was small considering what was in it. The mattress is all that I expected--however, my old bed frame is about 3 inches too short in width. No matter, it's not noticeable and I just let it hang over. I guess mattresses have gotten bigger since my bed was made some 50 years ago.
on November 5, 2012
So far the Enso memory foam mattress is doing fine. The reason I purchased this mattress is because my brother recommended it. Couldn't rate it higher be cause we haven't had it very long. Unless something very unexpected happens, I'd rate it a 5.

Update: My wife has used this mattress several years now on a hospital type adjustable bed. There have been no negative issues with the mattress and if my current mattress plays out I would certainly get this one.
on March 7, 2016
Bought our Dream Weaver from a local Mattress dealer Saavy Mattress. We had a wonderful expensive pillow top and with back issues I was having decided I needed something a bit more firm. Gave it 3 weeks to convince me this was the right mattress, it was not. 5 Years later the mattress is sinking in the middle and my sleep is beyond lacking. I wake up more tired and with aches and pains. Don't waste your money, not all memory foam mattresses are equal.
on November 4, 2015
I am very happy with the purchase. I have been sleeping on this mattress more than a month and now i can give 5 stars . The mattress is mild firm exactly i was looking for and finally i can get a good sleep. Thank you