5.0 out of 5 stars My dog hasn't been the same!
I have only one regret in purchasing this product, my pets hound me all the time for them they absolutely love em. It's almost to a point that they appear to be addicted to them, it's crazy!
Published 20 months ago by J. Farley

2.0 out of 5 stars moderation...I am leery from observation
Published 11 months ago by Diana Stocker

2.0 out of 5 stars moderation...I am leery from observation, October 23, 2013
This review is from: DreamBone Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-count (Misc.)
I have loved these in the past for my dog as she literally goes nuts over them. That alone does not mean it is healthy since dogs will readily consume antifreeze too which is lethal. We also noted that our neighbors dogs similarly are crazy over them. This past year one neighbors dog was put down due liver failure and the other neighbors dog had elevated liver enzymes, the one commonality? Both consumed Dream bones on a daily or even more frequent basis. To me this seemed a little to coincidental and was a little to concerning for me and now with the recent report of dog treats from china having an unknown ingredient causing illness as well as past issues with kids toys, formulas, paint with lead, drywall and pet foods containing melamine in the past I no longer feel secure with anything made here. That is just my opinion but I truly feel moderation is a key for life for all of us...since they are higher in calories than most treats, she only receives them once or twice a month or less. She can have 12 mini milkbones (made in CA by DelMonte) for the same amount of calories in one mini dream bone. Her health is just not worth taking the risk for me. I honestly (since recent reports of death and illness) have discarded my last bag and intend to cook/dry my own fresh frozen meat treats for her for training and reward.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog hasn't been the same!, January 22, 2013
J. Farley (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good product, May 12, 2012
This review is from: DreamBone Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-count (Misc.)
Both of my dogs really enjoyed this rawhide alternative bone. My dogs have been eating real rawhide for several years, with seemingly no issues. Recently, one of my dogs had a terrifying near-death experience; choking on a rawhide. After doing some research, I learned that this isn't an uncommon situation, and that rawhides are a known choking hazard. After the incident, I quickly researched different rawhide alternative bones, and theses ones were one of the first we have tried. They have more of a leathery texture, softer and more flexible than a rawhide. However, they are not soft treats that can be chewed up quickly, it still took my dogs some time to eat them, and enjoying them for about 10 minutes. One thing that I really liked about these bones is that they don't get stringy, slimy, and sticky like rawhides do. They get softer with chewing, and then brake off into smaller pieces, unlike rawhides that won't brake off, making the dream bones less of a choking hazard. They only reason I gave them a 4 star rating and not a 5 star rating is because the first ingredient (the most prevalent) is corn. Corn isn't the greatest thing for pets to consume because its not easy to digest. I avoid corn in pet food at all costs, but because this is a treat- and not a main food staple, I think it is okay. I do recommend these- especially over regular rawhides. I would recommend the dental version more as those ones smell really good and contain parsley and chlorophyl and other good smelling ingredients that aren't present in the chicken flavor.

5.0 out of 5 stars rockys treats, January 23, 2013
This review is from: DreamBone Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-count (Misc.)
these treats are awesome. My dog actually sits at the counter waiting for one of these when we get home from work. he will pick his own treat out of his treat jar, and this is it. if you give him something else, he'll just sit there and wait until you give him one of these. he absolutely loves them. Plus they are 99% fat free.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs absolutely love them, May 3, 2012
Inez Brinkley (West Monroe, La. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DreamBone Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-count (Misc.)
I had always given rawhide chews and didn't really have any problems with them. I picked these up by mistake thinking they were dingo's but when I gave them to my dogs, they were trying to take each other's from them, that's how much they liked them. There have been no stomach problems. I noticed with rawhide, they would cough a lot as if it was stuck in their throat. I quit giving them pig ears for the very same reason. These do not make them cough at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog LOVES These Chews!!!, February 21, 2012
This review is from: DreamBone Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-count (Misc.)
Our dog is a 12 year-old poodle. She was having a lot of issues with rawhide chews and other treats--like throwing up all the time. She absolutely loves these chews, and they don't bother her stomach. Every evening she whines to let us know that it is time for her treat-it's a regular ritual with her. She gets so excited and will go through all of her tricks for just half of one of these mini chews. We have been giving her these chews for more than a year and are really glad we found this product on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY PUPPY LOVES THEM, June 5, 2012
This review is from: DreamBone Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-count (Misc.)
Chester Mateo my 3 month old mix lab LOVES them.... I even love them... they smell soooo Good... I get this urge to take a bite! jajajaja... haven't done that... but It smells very good... clean even... :) once my pup got a whiff of them he went CRAZY... he chewed it up very quickly which bumbs me out b/c i wish it would entertain him a little longer... No issues with digestion...

I will deff continue buying these for him!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My doggies favorite new treat, May 10, 2013
This review is from: DreamBone Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-count (Misc.)
My dogs are smaller and standard rawhides did not work well for them. These are made out of vegetables so they are very easy to digest for them without choking. Peanut butter is their favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs dream of these bones!, June 24, 2012
This review is from: DreamBone Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-count (Misc.)
I have been giving these bones to my dogs for over two years now and they LOVE them! Every night just before bed time they each get a bone and they go crazy when they see my take them out. The mini size is good for small dogs, my female dog is 9 pounds and does not have all her teeth (they never fully came in)but has no problems with eating this treat. I like that these bones do not leave any residue on the couch or bed and that they don't get slimey like raw hides. This is a great treat and unlike the 1 star poster, I don't care that they come from China. It is hard to find chews that will not make my dogs choke, are a small size, do not leave residue, and that they love to eat. I have found all of that with these chews and highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far!, January 21, 2012
This review is from: DreamBone Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-count (Misc.)
Great product so far! We've only been using these for about a month, but I can tell you this - our 11 year old dog who has never handled rawhide well and who can no longer chew most other dental chews loves these. Furthermore, they are a great chew for our 9 week old Lab. Both dogs are handling them without any digestive issues. One last thing - while you should absolutely be cautious of what your pet eats, giving these a poor rating based solely on where they are from seems uninformed and a bit prejudicial to me (unless there are some facts out there that haven't been shared yet). If things change and I find these to cause any issues with my pups, be sure that I will update this post. Until then, if you see no updates, all is well!!

DreamBone Chicken Dog Chew, Mini, 24-count