Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 13, 2013
I got this charger last night and I am extremely disappointed. It is the worst possible design. the charger can hold two ps4 controllers, however getting the controllers mounted to the device without breaking or damaging the charging port on your PS4 controller is nearly impossible and I have an engineering degree. Imagine how fast the controller will break for some 12 year old.

I lined it up, slowly, carefully, both docking station in hand and controller in hand. STILL had a very difficult time aligning the ports and when they do connect, there is zero support for the controller, so when you try to put the other controller on the station the first one falls off the dock. It is by far the most deficient design imaginable. You wouldn't guess that looking at the pic. Not until you have both controller and docking station in hand does the design flaw of this piece become apparent.

Horrible design. I will simply use the micro usb cables and charge my controllers from extra USB ports on my computer.

WARNING-- DO NOT BUY- IT will break your ps4 controller after very short time, I guarantee it. - Unless you like paying $50 for replacement controllers I would suggest finding a different docking station or just using the usb charging cables.

Hope this helps.
77 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
I read reviews that this doesn't charge controllers properly but I was in desperate need of a charge dock for the PS4 controllers that I took my chances and what I was warned about is exactly what happened. Not only did the dock not charge the controllers at all (even though the lights were signaling that they were charging) they also broke one of our controllers when we tried to get it in. This is just a really badly designed product that doesn't work.
on December 26, 2013
I dont often take the time to give anything a one star review, but this for this product, i had to let others know. This charger is unreliable, as it it may or may not be charging your controller even if it appears to be. Also, it can potentially break the charge hole of your controllers as well. It is not very easy to slide them onto the small connectors and if you do manage to get the on, one false move and they come right off. Im returning these to Amazon as I type this.

Go with the Sony certified Dual Shock 4 Charging Station by Power A. Yes, its a little more pricey, but well worth the extra money.
on December 25, 2013
Poor design, feels like you will damage the controller just trying to connect it to charger, controllers fall of the charger VERY easily!!
on January 4, 2014
Waste of money - the controllers do not fit the charging dock. If they do, I'd probably have to force them. Bad design - you'd think this would be tested before production. Do not buy this product.
on December 29, 2013
I try to put both controllers on and I won't even charge not worth it don't wast your money! Get this my friends have it and it works great! http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ENFVJJO/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1388371276&sr=8-2&pi=SX200_QL40
on March 28, 2016
It charges the controllers as promised, but they are extremely tricky to place onto the charging docks. There are other chargers out there that allow you to pretty much drop the controller down and have it charge and work just as well. For this one you have to line up the controller perfectly onto the charger, which can be difficult when one is already charging and you're trying to place the second controller on the charger as well. I would not recommend this dock.

On the plus side, it has a nice look to it with the blue LED lighting, but it just is not very functional.
on January 2, 2014
Does not fit controller well at all, awkwardly angled, micro usb not even sized correctly, dont waste your money, using it would probably break your controller
on January 5, 2014
Complete garbage. It's hard to connect and when it does it doesn't charge worth anything. I needed on desperately before Christmas so I got this. It's worthless and I will be buying a charger this week.
on February 11, 2014
These are by far the worst designed dual PS3 / PS4 controller charger.

Don't buy them. First off the controllers are almost impossible to fit into the charger together. They made the male end of the micro usb port, the part that plugs into each controller, at least double the length of a normal micro usb. Because of that they are fragile. That fragility alone may have been all right if the design hadn't been such a major fail. The controllers have to be plugged into those doubly long usb posts with nothing else stabilizing them. On top of that they didn't even design in enough room for both of the controllers to fit. If you happen to get them both on, after spending 10 minutes ruining the usb ports on each controller by getting one on only to knock it off while trying to squeeze in the other (back and forth, you get the idea), there is no guarantee that they will even charge. The lights turn from blue to red when they are charging but the bad design and the weird usb post never lets you know that the controller is secure. After only using them a couple times I'm pretty sure one side doesn't work and the other is questionable.