Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 37 questions
votes
If I understand your question correctly, yes it's is two peices one that goes over the top an one over the bottom.
Apr 23, 2014 by RobotFun
vote
Yes, everything is easy to get to. All of the buttons, 3D slider, Sound, stylus, camera, speakers, is open. The picture and shipped product match. I have big man hands, and this fits.
Dec 2, 2014 by Nicholas
vote
No, it wouldn't. The dreamGEAR IS A CASE WITHIN ITSELF. It gives a great controller feel to it and provides security from accidental drops, NOT any intentional spikes to the floor. Overall. From one gamer to another, this completed my XL gaming experience!
Oct 1, 2014 by EL Papi
vote
Sadly no, it more of stretches around the handheld than a snug look and the button perforation isn't set for the new 3ds xl. You can mod it but the whole thing slips off pretty easy being that it doesn't fit correctly.
23 days ago by Josh
vote
yes, i had the same cramping problem and this totally helped my hands stay more relaxed. your fingers will curl around the bottom cushion and not the small plastic console. it comes as two pieces, screen cover and finger pad cover. any more questions, let me know.
Jul 29, 2014 by Saul Garay
votes
NO. This WILL NOT fit the New 3DS XL that released in Feb 2015. The NEW model has extra buttons, has the stylus and cartridge slot in different spots and is slightly bigger. I contacted the manufacturer and they responded saying there will be a new one for the NEW 3DS XL sometime around April 2015. No exact date though.
Mar 18, 2015 by Sepioth
votes
Yes there will be a new one for the NEW 3DS XL that released in Feb 2015. I contacted the manufacturer and they responded saying sometime around April 2015. No exact date though.
Mar 18, 2015 by Sepioth
votes
Does it close Jan 17, 2015
Yes, it will close. There are two separate covers for the top and buttom of the 3ds xl. The game will open and close easily.
Jan 17, 2015 by Lori. Grubb
votes
The Dreamgear fits skin-tight so, no, it won't fit over a protective plastic case without stretching too much and possibly tearing.
Mar 19, 2015 by Peter Gerrard-Gough
votes
Unfortunately it cannot fit the DSi XL....sorry. Yes I do have the DSi XL and tried it but it didn't work :p
Jun 14, 2014 by Kagomi Texas
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers