5.0 out of 5 stars For a Wii Balance Board this one delivers!
Published on May 23, 2011 by Farmout

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but......
Positives - This is a lot of fun. I'm enjoying using it to exercise and I'm 54 years old and so out of shape. I needed something to get me moving again. I like that I can slide it under the desk out of the way when I'm not using it. It's not like some big bulky treadmill or something like that. I like that it shows you how to do each exercise before you begin...
Published on January 29, 2013 by Barbara Maynard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars For a Wii Balance Board this one delivers!, May 23, 2011
Farmout "watkins5714" (Norwood, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle (Video Game)
If you prefer the wii motion plus in controllers then you would be very happy with this balance board. Gamers will enjoy the sensitivity of motion this balance board delivers. Those who are not fans of batteries will like the option of the USB 15' plug in. If someone in your family is a fan of Wii Fit / Wii Fit Plus the non-skid pad works well for the yoga exercises. I have now had a chance to try 3 other balance boards with the Wii and purchased this one through Amazon for around $73 with free shipping. I liked it better for sensitivity of snowboarding over Snakebyte, although Snakebyte was better for weight accuracy/ BMI on and off of carpets. Blew the circuits off of Intec in all challenges and my friends who own Intec boards are now switching to the Dreamgear, the board is larger and has a more `solid' feel - and most important stays connected! Just a color issue I prefer black over the original Wii white and I seem to be able to line dance/ step on and off better on the Dreamgear.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's alright., March 10, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle (Video Game)
I like the Wii fit game, my kids love the game as well. I use to have the Wii fit balance board from Nintendo and I loved it. I loaned it to my sister-in-law and to make a long story short, it is never coming back. I got this as a replacement, and while it works for the game, and is just as sensitive the one thing that I find that it does not do is accurately weigh a person. I have tried on and off carpet and it tells me that I am either 20 pounds lighter (on carpet) or 10 pounds lighter (on linoleum) than what I actually am. If this doesn't bother you then by all means it is a great board for a better price. The one thing that I will say that I like is that it comes with a top mat that does help keep you in place unlike the gel top that you buy separately for the Nintendo board which still gathered in spots and seemed to collect hair and dust regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, November 20, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle (Video Game)
I ordered this Wii Fit Board from Amazon and the it arrived in perfect shape and within 3 days. The board itself is pretty cool. The corners light up with the blue LED lights when in use. It ccan either take 4 AA batteries if you want to use wirelessly, or if you have a power adapter for a USB cord, it can run from the wall outlet. If plugged in to outlet, you should be extra cautious not to trip on the cord. The boards response to the Wii system is perfectly synced and I haven't had any problems with it being recognized. This adds a big fun factor to working out, and is compatible with many games out there for both fun and excercise. I also liked the fact this came in the color black and with the protection pad. I only preferred this color becuase it's the same as Wii system and controllers. I'd recommend this out there to anyone looking to add a useful accessory to their system. The riser is sold seperately, but does make a significant difference when using this board for work outs. Overall we've been very pleased with the quality of this board and hope to get lots of good use from it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but......, January 29, 2013
This review is from: DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle (Video Game)

Negatives - The product seems like it has a short or something. Sometimes it will accuse me of "resting" when I have not stepped off of the board. Sometimes my weight isn't accurate. The first time I used it it said I was nine pounds underweight and two days later I was 40 pounds underweight! The accuracy of the weight isn't a big deal for me because I bought it for the exercise instead of a scale. I put the board on a piece of plywood last night and it seemed to stabilize it and I got in the area of a correct weight. For me the positives outweigh the negatives because it's fun. There are a lot of games to play and different activities. I didn't want to stop after 45 minutes last night!

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, and man sized., September 1, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle (Video Game)
First off, I'm not a women like half the reviews of Wii fitness products, I am a 5'11" northern European build man; big brawny shoulder type. I love that this board is just a little wider then the regular board, I feel like I got plenty of space where as with the official one I felt a little off since my cover had special traction bumps that were not meant for some one like me to stand shoulder width apart. The mat feels good on my feet, the usb charging cable is a blessing since I don't have to go my old route of using normal rechargeable and swapping out batteries.

Its defiantly more sensitive then my last board, and I haven't found any issues whatsoever with its scale being off like other reviewers. I use it on a rug that is over a wood floor, and the scale is pretty much dead on with the one in my bathroom give or take the -2 lb adjustment I tell Wii Fit Plus to make. It makes the balance games a little bit more of a challenge, although that could be because I haven't done them in over 2 months since I moved and my old roommate kept the starter board. I feel like I am getting a lot more out of Fit, because its making me work harder on the balance part, which is good to give me a stable core I need, before I buy my next big project, EA Active.

I fully recommend this board, especially to men, since it is a bit larger then the traditional board. Men need to exercise, of course play games, and this way you feel a little less like your playing a kiddie system. Like I said its accurate in my experience as a scale, and the sensitivity is a lot better; may have to start using the board for some of my old Wii games now lol. I gave it 3 stars for fun, because that's really up to the game you play and how well you like sensitivity, I use it for Fit, so its great, but the sensitivity does remind me how off I became in the last two months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, March 19, 2013
This review is from: DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle (Video Game)
I ordered this Wii Fit Board from Amazon and the it arrived in perfect shape and within the week. The board itself is pretty cool. The corners light up with the blue LED lights when in use. It can either take 4 AA batteries if you want to use it wireless, or use power cord it comes with you can run from the wall outlet. I love the fact that I don't have to use batteries. If plugged in to outlet, you should be extra cautious not to trip on the cord. The boards response to the Wii system is perfectly synced and I haven't had any problems with it being recognized. This adds a big fun factor to working out, and is compatible with many games out there for both fun and exercise. Gamers will enjoy the sensitivity of motion this balance board delivers.The non-skid pad works well for the yoga exercises. I also liked the fact this came in the color black and with the protector pad. I preferred this color because it's the same as my Wii system and controllers. I'd recommend this to anyone looking to add a useful accessory to their system. Overall we've been very pleased with the quality of this board and hope to get lots of good use from it.

4.0 out of 5 stars DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle works OK, April 4, 2012
This review is from: DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle (Video Game)
Everything works well with the fitboard except the weighing function is inaccurate. Perhaps it's my inability to calibrate it, but it consistently weighs me about 15 pounds less than I really am (not such a bad thing, psychologically, however). I am brought back to reality simply by looking in the mirror. For exercises and games it seems to work fine with regard to recording movements and balance. With only one obvious fault, in my opinion it still rates a 4 overall (depending upon how much importance you give to the weighing function, it may rate less).

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, March 12, 2014
Cheryl Moore (Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle (Video Game)
This worked just like it was supposed to. Delivery was quick, set was simple, and product was what I expected. Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wll fitboard, January 25, 2014
This review is from: DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle (Video Game)
My son kept borrowing my nintendo fitboard, This one is even better! He loves the light feature & the charger/

2.0 out of 5 stars Great weight losus idea, December 27, 2013
This review is from: DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle (Video Game)
Because it will never record the correct weight - with me, it usually 'loses' 50lbs. I go from mildly overweight to malnourished in seconds. I'm constantly urged to put on pounds.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle
DreamGEAR Wii 3 in 1 Fitboard Bundle by dreamGEAR (Nintendo Wii)
$96.99