Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DreamSkin Anti-Aging Beauty silk soft facial Pillowcase
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 3, 2012
I thought this pillow case was gonna have a more silky or smooth texture but it doesn't. It's supposed to make you look younger, but after a few months of use, no younger. Ha ha, didn't really expect that to work did ya.

At a minimum, I was hoping that it would be kinder to my hair in the morning but I wake up with the same old mess, every morning, as I do with any other pillow case I've used.

Save you money and buy a silk pillow case, if you're looking for something easier on your hair, and don't buy into the "Makes you look younger" spiel, use the extra bucks for some good skin cream if that's what you're looking for.

I don't like to rate things low, but I find it very hard to find anything to rate this case any higher than 1 star; it has few redeeming qualities to justify the price.
22 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2014
I had no illusions of this curing my wrinkles. The main thing is that it doesn't bunch up and create wrinkles like a regular pillowcase does for me since I'm a side sleeper. I had previously tried silk/satin pillowcases and those didn't work for me. The texture of this is very smooth and comforting.
on November 16, 2014
I bought this specifically for trying to reduce creases/lines in my face caused by my pillowcase. It works - I bought it two years ago and am purchasing a new one as it's a little tired after two years. It definitely works! I am a side sleeper and had been noticing lines/creases on my face in the mornings caused from sleeping on a regular pillowcase. This pillowcase definitely has worked - in the two years I've used this, I maybe two or three times have had this happen - that's it. Before, it was two or three times per week. I even travel with it. I find the pillowcase soft and smooth. Not sure about it reducing wrinkles from aging, but it does stop the creases which over time I'm sure would end up becoming wrinkles.
on June 12, 2014
I can't say that it's helped with wrinkles yet, but it sure helped with sleep lines in the morning. Yes, I would recommend this product, very soft!!!
on October 15, 2013
DreamSkin Anti-Aging Beauty Pillowcase - Silky Soft

This is a nice pillowcase - soft and gentle against the skin. But if you get any makeup like lipstick or rouge on it, it does not wash out very easily. It's hard to get the stains out of it...which is annoying. It needs gentle washing and then you hang it to dry, so you can't put it back on the pillow for another day. Best to have 2 of them and make sure you remove all your makeup before sleeping on it.
on April 10, 2015
I expected a better quality. It's just ok. Not what I was hoping for, hair still gets messy on this case.
on December 21, 2015
I bought two and used them for an entire year. Unfortunately, they do not do what they are intended to do.
I think that is a fair amount of time to write an honest review. They also stain over a period of time.
I am now going to purchase two satin pillow cases and give them a try. C'est la vie!
on May 18, 2016
Regret buying it. I was super excited to get this product. Who doesn't want to anti age, right? BUT when I opened it and got to actually touch the fabric I was immediately disappointed. I didn't like how it felt to the touch at all and thought how am I going lo lay my face on this if I don't even like how it feels in my hands? I expected to be wowed. I payed a lot of money for this pillow case. If it does everything they claim it does, I do not know. I have not tried it and have no desire to do so. All I want is to return it and invest in a good anti aging serum. I gave it one star because it arrived on time.
on June 3, 2014
Got it for my mom on mother's day. She liked it well enough but didn't notice anything about her hair being softer. She uses a towel rolled under her neck b/c of her c-curve issue. She used it w/ that and said the one day she slept with her face on the pillowcase she got marks on her face. She likes the pillowcase, maybe she'll start seeing a difference in her hair moisture levels soon.
on February 2, 2016
The reviews here are exactly the same as reviews for a less expensive pillow below.
Word for word.
Like they were copied & pasted.
So, for me these reviews are useless
From what I'm reading people expected these pillows to remove wrinkles they already had.
What they do is et your skin move over the fabric easily so it doesn't pull on the skin so as you sleep, you don't create creases from the pillowcase.
being bunched up.
It works similarly with hair. It doesn't promise you hair will be nice & neat & perfect. It just allows hair to move around easily as you move during your sleep & not snag your hair and create splits.

Similar to what a silk pillowcase does,
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse