- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$10.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$0.20 (2%)|
1. Locate the VESA holes on the back of your TV. Try the different bolts into the top VESA holes on the back to determine which bolt is the suitable fit for the holes.
2. Using the correctly sized bolts, feed through the Metal Brackets and secure into the VESA holes. Note when using the 4 millimeter or 5 millimeter screws, feed the bolt through the supplied washer and metal bracket.
3. Carefully locate the wall studs behind the TV.
i. Each wall/ furniture bracket must be attached to a separate stud
ii. Each wall furniture bracket must be positioned at least 6 inches below the VESA holes
iii. Wall/ furniture brackets must face down
Using a minimum of two screws per wall bracket, screw the wall brackets firmly into the wall studs
4. Place TV on furniture in the desired position. Tighten the adjustable strap so it is taut between the wall and VESA brackets.
1. Follow above steps 1 and 2
2. The furniture bracket needs to be reversed for attachment to the furniture to enable the bracket to sit flat against the furniture. To do this - remove the strap from the buckle and VESA bracket and, reverse the strap, reinsert the strap into the buckle and VESA bracket.
3. Fully lengthen the straps so that the wall/ furniture strap extends to the back of the furniture. Screw the bracket into the furniture. (Note: the bracket must be screwed into a solid part of the furniture only. If the furniture does not have a solid frame, only install into the wall.
4. Place TV on furniture in desired position. Tighten the adjustable strap so it is taut between the TV and the furniture brackets.
There is no substitute for proper adult supervision. This product is only a deterrent. It is important to firmly discourage children from climbing on furniture at all times.
Although the strap has incredible strength, it is important to understand that any weakness will come from the attaching point to the furniture and the wall stud. The furniture must have a solid frame in order to securely screw in the bracket. And it is important to ensure that the screw caps are firmly secured into place. From time to time, the screw caps must be checked that they are securely screwed into place.
just installed them. They seem like they will work good. Obviously they don't provide more sturdiness but will help prevent your tv from falling forward. Read morePublished 11 days ago by eric
We needed a product to secure our television without drilling into our walls. This product seemed to be exactly what we were looking for. Read morePublished 1 month ago by RNP
Nice set, fit my 47" flat screen TV set with some strap to spare. Had no issue connecting the strap to the entertainment center and it feels quite solid. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kevin Gildersleeve
The ends fit on the back of my TV no problem. The fastener kit came with several different screw threads and one set threaded into my TV. Read morePublished 1 month ago by arcticgardener
Doesn't feel cheap or weak. Comes with 3 different size bolts for your TV and 6 long screws to secure it to your wall or furniture. Read morePublished 2 months ago by sam ashburner
The screws included with it sucked. They got stripped pretty easily. Once I took them out & used my own installation was easy. Hopefully I never have to find out if they work.Published 2 months ago by KTL