5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase
Very comfortable shoes, feet don't sweat, very young style. The red ones are a perfect match with different type of clothing. I'm am planning to purchase othe colors as well.
Published on October 6, 2012 by Elisa

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made for walking
Published 23 months ago by Tam Nguyen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, October 6, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made for walking, November 25, 2012
These shoes are great for people who don't walk very much on a regular basis (someone who drives). I live in New York so I walk distances from home to the subway and from the subway to work. I wore them every day for a week until I noticed that the strap was falling apart. The ankle strap is made up of two pieces (not sure why they didn't just make it one piece) and held together by glue. The glue started to wear off and it was slowly snapping. I took them to a shoe repair place where the guy punched some kind of metal hardware to keep the straps together. I haven't worn them since because I don't know what I would do if they just snapped while I was walking.

Overall I like the comfort and look of the shoe but I hate the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these!, November 14, 2012
This review is from: mel Dreamed by melissa Women's Mel Toffee Apple Wedge Pump (Shoes)
As a stay-at-home mom, and former professional, I have had a hard time getting back into heels, when every day life allows me to dress in comfortable flats. I just happened across these shoes as I was looking for something cute yet wearable in the Seattle climate (wet). Received these today and wore them to the bus stop to pick up my kiddo. I had virtually every adult female person oooooo'ing and ahhhh'ing over my shoes, saying how hot I looked today. I can imagine wearing these around, even to grocery store, in my stay-at-home mom life. They are a higher heel, but since they have a platform toe, not really all the high. I also have wide feet (E Width). I'm a size 7.5 in length. I ordered these in an 8, and they fit perfect. Not feeling squished at all in the toe box. Just buy them, you won't regret it! Oh, and love that they are a synthetic, wipable, non-absorbing material. They will walk right through wet parking lots, no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute with only minor flaws, February 23, 2013
OlivePony (South Bay area, California) - See all my reviews
These shoes are very attractive and I love them! Because they are wedges, they are pretty easy to walk in. The little hole at the toe area is cute and helps with ventilation, and I don't have a problem with the material creating excess heat. The only flaws of the shoe is that they are a little heavy on the bottom which kind of makes me feel like I'm hauling around clunky weights on the bottom of my feet, and the material kind of rubs at my ankle bone area and irritates my skin, but that's nothing I can't handle or prepare for ahead of time. They're still great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute but..., February 22, 2013
These shoes are adorable, comfortable and easy to walk in but the ankle straps on both shoes have snapped. For some reason the straps are made of two pieces that are glued together and the glue is not very strong. The shoes are so cute though that I plan on taking them to a shoemaker and having the straps repaired. Other than the straps I'm happy with these shoes and have gotten a TON of compliments on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love my shoes!!, February 12, 2013
ill admit they are a touch wobbly only because they are made out of rubber...but i look so cute in them!
they are so awesome :) glad i bought them online. i saw them at Macy's for 65 bucks

5.0 out of 5 stars there's nothing not to love about this shoe!, January 2, 2013
nice fit ,very comfortable. the maroonish red is also lovely . LOOKS GREAT WITH EVERYTHING I WEAR BE IT A DRESS OR PANTS. THE CUSHIONING IS ALSO LOVELY AND SOFT. I JUST love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cool shoe, November 27, 2012
I bought this shoe after I saw my cousin have it … they are extremely comfortable and also even though they are made from plastic , somehow your feet wont sweat

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv luv, October 21, 2012
These are the most comfortable shoes for anyone that stands all day and not ready to give up the heels. I have them in every color.

3.0 out of 5 stars mel Dreamed by melissa Women's Mel Toffee Apple Wedge Pump,Nude,7 M US, May 15, 2013
This pair of shoes are very cute, runs big and feel warm after wearing for a while. I had returned them to Amazon.

mel Dreamed by melissa Women's Mel Toffee Apple Wedge Pump