Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dreamgirl Women's Silicone Lace Top Thigh-High Stockings
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on February 4, 2015
5'5" 120lbs size 4/ Medium. Fits perfect! Husband say's I'm hot and sexy. That's all that matters. I bought it for him to enjoy not for my self. Happy customer:) - two day delivery
review image
66 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2015
These are great, the one size fit me just fine, for reference I am 5'6 135. I thought they would come up a bit higher but they're still good. I didn't have an issue with them falling down. They are thin and comfy as well as sexy. Thanks so much.
on July 25, 2015
Top of stockings have light rubber coating on inside that keeps stockings up well
on May 19, 2009
I bought these stockings for my wife, in pink, to go with her pink lengerie. It's hard to find pink hold-up thigh-highs that have the elastic top on them. Most pink stockings are either ones that require a garter belt, or are the kind that are really long with a very short lace-top, and really those always stay up the best. My wife doesn't like to wear a garter belt, and I don't like those longer ones with the short lace-top on her (and the last pair she had like that had a more cotton-like feel than nylon), so this seemed to be the best option.

They look really nice on her, and have a very nice feel to them. They stay up very well on their own too. They are rather pricey ($15 with s&h included) but again, pink hold-ups are kind of rare, and this was the best deal I could find. The downside is that they are a little long on her (she's about 5'7"). It would be nice if they came in different sizes instead of the one size, but they still look nice, so it was worth it.
11 comment| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2012
I purchased these for my wife after another pair she had wouldn't stay up any longer. I have to say, they're quite sexy and fit very well. Even after some vigorous.....exercising, they didn't move an inch and stayed up perfectly. These are very smooth and sexy.
on November 7, 2015
Shipped fast with prime obviously. Wanted a sexy pair of thigh high tights like these. As soon as I stretched them over my legs, tears and rips started appearing! I don't know the word for them, but all of those lines that appear on tights when there's a rip, happened RIGHT away. Don't think they're made for big thigh girls like myself. Other than the immediate tearing, they fit and I like that they don't roll down because the lace part has this certain material that allows it to somewhat stick to your legs. Would definitely buy another pair if it wasn't for the cheap ripping for the first time putting them on. Not happy!
on February 18, 2010
I bought these and used Amazon Prime for my shipping so the cost was only $5 shipping and handling included what a great buy. They arrived on time and looked great. These are so sheer they feel like a much more expensive pair of stockings. I love the silicone gripper elastic and the lace looks so good. I bought these in pink which is a hard color to find so I was very pleased with this purchase. I am 5'10" so the long length was perfect for me I will be buying more of these I just wish there were more color options.
33 comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2016
Sexy, love that it has the silicone so they hold and stay up! I wouldn't say that I'm very large, I'm 118 lbs but I have decently thicker thighs for my body and they fit over them well without stretching out very much!
on December 20, 2013
I ordered this yesterday. YESTERDAY. And I got it today. It was the quickest delivery yet and it fits perfectly. I'm 150lbs 5'4ft, it isn't too tight (doesn't cause that muffin top type of thing with my thighs) and wasn't too long/high. It's super sexy. I love it.
on February 7, 2016
These are absoulutely gorgeous, but fit a bit small. Admittedly, I've got bigger thighs than they're probably meant to fit, so I'm sure they'd work
review image review image