Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 26, 2012
I got the two pieces, a baby doll and thong, in the correct color. Both are pretty, but only the thong is truly wearable.

The babydoll works okay for short-term posing (standing still), but not much else. I am 5 foot, 4 inches tall. When worn on the shoulder, it is a shirt. When worn off the shoulder, it can cover your tush if you stand still. However, it rides up with every muscle you move. And the nylon lace material is very, very scratchy against my skin.

If I had the opportunity to try it on in person, I would not have purchased this item for even a fraction of the price.
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2011
Very Sexy - only one problem - it's more of a long shirt than a dress...I'm 5'1" and the dress is so short that it barley covers half my butt. Which also make it look very sexy but I have to keep pulling it down for it to look correct. Recommend only for very short women.
0Comment25 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2012
This is a great, inexpensive babydoll set! I loved the way it looked, but I don't agree that it's a one size fits all! I'm 5'9" and found it shorter on me than it is on the model. It still looks great however!
on July 26, 2012
I ordered this babydoll in size QUEEN ( I wear an 18/20, 40DD) and was disappointed to find out that with large breasts, it fits more like a SHIRT. I know that my guy will still love it, but it sits barely below my belly button. I don't recommend this product unless you have a small figure.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2011
Fit is excellent and lace design is pretty. May be worn on shoulder or off without problems. Fabric is not particularly luxurious and bow feels too papery. Good value for the price - would recommend/buy again.
on February 14, 2014
It was a tad expensive, but with Valentine's Day I thought I'd splurge my hubby and I. But it doesn't fit as I'd hoped. Maybe get a size bigger than you need. The sleeves were the most uncomfortable. But, it did hold my boobs well because it was tight. So there are pros and cons.

Overall, probably wouldn't recommend it. Last resort ladies!
on February 15, 2014
My girlfriend is about 5'3 160 lbs....All in her thighs. 36c and she sent me some pics due to the fact we live in different States and it looked amazing. Fitted more like a shirt than dress but I have no complaints. She likes it also. Good purchase.
on March 4, 2014
I liked this even more when I got it in. Stretched and fit beautifully. I am 5'6" and right at 150lbs. Should mention though that I could see some people not like the bottom band on the sleeve if there arms aren't too thin.
on February 4, 2014
this is a cute piece! it fit perfectly and certainly gave me a sexy feel. this is a good piece if you want to have a sexy romantic night with your lover. The all lace and off the shoulder just gives it the right touch!
on June 3, 2014
I ordered this item (shirt? Chemise? Piece of sexy underwear?) because I thought it looked both stretchy--maybe it will accommodate my 36 FF bust!--and somewhat unusual. I was distressed to find that not only does it not fit, but it is pretty much entirely unlike the garment pictured.

The actual item that I received in the mail is a sort of tiny t-shirt with a poorly-made thong. The shirt itself measures approximately 15" from shoulder to hem, and the shoulders themselves are approximately 12" across, unstretched. There is some amount of give, but not enough to pull it over my shoulders, and not enough to pull it over my hips. The g-string is embarassingly poorly made: there is no crotch gusset (bit of cotton fabric over the business end of the thong), and the back of the thong, I guess the string of the g-string, isn't actually attached to the waistband. It's folded over and sewn to itself, so it slides freely along the waistband's elastic. It's kind of hilarious.

In short, the lady pictured must be under 5 feet tall for that shirt to actually reach past her hips, and I'm not sure that an adult female in possession of both a substantial bust (as pictured) and shoulders (also as pictured) could actually get into this item in the first place, not to mention have it look nice.

In short: this is a really tiny and poorly-made item. I know $5 is cheap, but this is ridiculous.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse