5.0 out of 5 stars Good for 5 foot 10 student
My daughter is going abroad to study in London. Oddly, it is recommended on her packing list for the students to bring a nap sack or sleeping bag. They say it is for extra warmth in the drafty British housing and for guests to use. She is only taking 2 suitcases, so the challenge was on to find a light weight and small "sleeping bag."
I read the reviews on this one...
Published on August 29, 2011 by VA Runner

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, it's okay.
I've just had mine a couple days. It is what it is. It is not a complicated product so there is not too much to say.

On the PRO side:
It covers you up.
It has a pocket for a pillow (or something soft)
It packs fairly small in the included bag.

On the CON side:
This thing generates the most STATIC of anything I've ever had...
Published on March 9, 2012 by Rebel_w_Cause

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for 5 foot 10 student, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Dreamie Fleece Camping Blanket With Travel Bag - Dreamie Z-00204
I read the reviews on this one and decided to make the purchase. This Dreamie Fleece is exactly what she needs. First I should say that she is 5 foot 10, so we needed one that was long enough to fit her. This one is plenty long for her! I would compare the thickness to a heavy flannel sheet.
It packs nicely into the pouch and is about the size of a small watermelon. It weighs next to nothing so no worries for the suitcase. It is sewn up partly on the side, opening up the rest of the way to the top. The generous width gives plenty of room to move around in. (44x89) There is an opening flap to insert a standard pillow for comfort.
I washed it and put it in the dryer on a light heat. It came out perfectly.
Someone recommended using this under the blanket and sheets on the bed to create an extra warm pouch in chilly rooms. The Dreamie Fleece would probably not do much on top of the blankets since it is so light weight however I think that the cocoon under the blankets idea sounds nice and warm. If you were using this as a sleeping bag indoors in the winter, you would probably need some warm pajamas since this is just one light layer, but this would definitely work.
I am very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising Quality, March 10, 2011
I actually expected the worst and to be disappointed. I expected a cheaply made, felt-like material that I was going to return for a refund. However, this Dreamie Fleece is surprisingly of good quality. It's soft and non-static. Just the right thickness for comfort and warmth. Very practical and useful. I bought 3 of these.

***UPDATE
MARCH 19, 2012

Wow, I've owned these for a year now. I'm actually sitting here in the couch wrapped up in my Dreamie as I'm typing this.
I just bought a 4th one a few minutes ago as a surprise for a family member. I love the new price!
We use these everyday and we've taken them on trips with us. I still give it *****!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty, February 10, 2010
I bought this for my husband who lives on the couch. He has one word...toasty! We are both very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a DREAM!, July 5, 2011
GlobalTraveler (Sioux Falls, SD, United States) - See all my reviews
I use this in my bed, and is more comfy and warm than my regular blankets and sheets. I also plan to order one for my sister for Christmas. Very nice for couch potatoes too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you covered from head to toe!, January 27, 2011
This is my first review for Amazon but just had to write one after my first night using this blanket. I'd always been vexed in the winter by having cold air creeping in from either the sides or under my feet and always tried to make sure my blanket is tucked under but you know how that ends up in the middle of the night. Sliding into this ensured my feet were always covered and the sides made sure that even when i turned over a bit I was still covered.

I used this plus my typical warm blanket over me for extra warmth but this can easily be used for warm couch lounging.

I enjoyed it so much I just placed an order to send one to my brother who often needs to sleep overnight at his studio when working on a project. It's like an incredibly lightweight & portable sleeping bag.

I also love that it is long enough (at least for me at 5'3") to have my back and head laying on fleece all night. It was long enough to lay over my pillow.

I looked at the other versions of the Dreamie and apparently it's not so great when in non-fleece form. But I give it 2 thumbs and 2 warm big toes up for the Dreamie Fleece for cold winter sleeping or couch lounging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamie fleece blanket, March 15, 2011
I bought this Dreamie fleece after noticing, over the Christmas holidays, that our college-aged son has taken to sleeping on TOP of his bedding rather than IN it. Instead, he just uses his pillows and pulls the throw at the end of his bed over him ... a habit I can only assume he adopted as a freshman to avoid having to make his bed every day!!! After a good laugh, I ordered this to make it easier all the way around for him. Not only that, but for a college kid, I figure it's also easy bedding to haul around with him so that he always has bedding to "crash" on when he stays with friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars blanket, March 22, 2010
this is so nice when I go to my grandkids house-I like the couch to sleep on and this makes it really great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really nice product, June 7, 2011
I was even more please to realize I ordered a Fleece by mistake but I was really happy with it cause it was the color I wanted tooo. This product came quickly and perfectly packaged. I am 100 % pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for couch potatoes and travellers!, February 24, 2011
Reader2008 (United States) - See all my reviews
People kept telling me to get a snuggie for lounging. Even though I thought it was a stupid idea, I bought a luxurious snuggie with pockets, cuffed sleeps and added back snaps. The thing is still ridiculous. I bought a Dreamie and it is PERFECT. You lay in the thing and you have protection from hotel linen and you get to lounge around your own house with your feet covered. I am ordering a second one to have in my travel suitcase.

Update: I love sleeping in the DREAMIE at home; it is very cozy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Thin Sleeping Bag, January 7, 2012
The easiest way to describe The Dreamie is that it is like a very thin sleeping bag. It is great for when it is warm out, when camping. It is also a good way to have your own sleeping area if you do not like to sleep on sheets in a motel bed or somewhere else, that you are not too sure of the cleanliness. It can also just be used as a snug blanket. I like that it has a built-in pillow case to slip your pillow into. It also comes with a bag to store it in, just like a sleeping bag would.

If you are looking for a lot of warmth, especially when camping, this is not the item for you. But if you want something fairly warm and portable, this is good. I recommend it.