5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
My son bought me one of these for Christmas, and I loved it so much I had to buy another one. This is perfect for relaxation at night... plug in some good "mood music" and drift off to sleep...
Published on January 3, 2012 by Lisa 65

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER WORKED
IT NEVER WORKED!
We tried everything to get it going and charge it but it never worked. Ended up in the trash.
Published 7 months ago by Jean C. McKitrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar (Kitchen)
I also love that it can be charged by EITHER solar power or battery. I live in the Pacific Northwest, where we rarely get any sunshine, especially in the winter, so this works great! The only drawback... the battery doesn't last for more than a few nights at a time, so I need to use it sparingly.
The ad for this is slightly incorrect in that you only need ONE AA battery, not two... there is a rechargeable battery also included, but according to the user guide, should rarely if ever need changing.
All in all, I am very happy with this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect..., July 14, 2011
This review is from: Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar (Kitchen)
Didn't note any quality issues like the previous reviewer, having inspected it closely.

Has On/Off/Battery Power settings.

Cons:
Fireflys are yellow when they light up at night, these lights are white though accurately depicted in the picture. Also, the lights wink on and off much more slowly than real fireflys. Lastly, like most solar lanterns this product is unsuited to leave outside for extended periods. It will rust and the jar will fill with water. I kept it in the front window for months and it was fine then it deteriorated to junk within a month of displaying it outdoors.

Still an excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these lights!, December 16, 2011
This review is from: Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar (Kitchen)
I got one of these lights from bzzagent.com. I did notice fingerprints inside the glass when I got it out of the box, but once I put it in its intended place, it didn't matter. I put it on my porch with other lights that go on in the evening and it sparkles! The lights are blueish white, which I prefer over yellow. The on/off switch is a nice touch as some other solar lights don't have one and have to be used ONLY in the dark. This light can be used in higher light situations as well as dark. Nice for a twilight dinner or a kids' room with a lamp on. The lid screws off easily to use the switch. The wire handle is study but reminiscent of a mason jar lantern. Overall, I love this light and plan on buying more.

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER WORKED, November 30, 2013
IT NEVER WORKED!

1.0 out of 5 stars quality no good, solar charging does not work in 1 mo, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar (Kitchen)
The solar charging went broke in 1 mo.. not sure what is wrong.

it looks nice when it lights up.. but just need to put battery now.. no good :((

3.0 out of 5 stars With AA Battery = Great...With Solar Power = Not So Good, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar (Kitchen)
This is a really cool looking light. I love how the small lights fade in and out.

HOWEVER, plan on putting in a AA battery and run only off of that. The solar power recharge is useless, it works for minutes if at all.

If you dont mind using batteries then go for it. Its such a great idea that its a shame the solar power portion doesnt work very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead on arrival, October 31, 2013
BB (Fort Worth, Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar (Kitchen)
This did not work on day one, so I charged it in the sun for a few days thinking that would solve the problem but nope. Then I changed the rechargeable battery and it worked great all night and into the next day, so I shut it off until the following evening and it has never turned on again. I returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar, June 19, 2013
Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar
We LOVE THIS!
Our kids fall asleep to this every night and it just adds a magical element to bedtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works smashingly, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar (Kitchen)
Got this as a baby shower present for my soon to be (pseudo)niece. My best friend and her boyfriend have used it ever since opening it until she comes. Best night light ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Very pretty., October 7, 2012
This review is from: Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar (Kitchen)
This light works great. It has little lights that move around inside and really look like a jar of fireflies. It is bring enough to illuminate my picnic table with a soft glow. It lasts late into the night and sometimes is still going in the morning. One thing to watch for is condensation in humid areas. I have never had trouble with rain getting in, but when I took it to the gulf coast it got about 1/4 inch of water in the bottom from condensation. It was easy enough to empty it. I really love my firefly light!

Dreamlights Magical Flickering Lights Jar