Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You!
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 15, 2013
This is the perfect book for every mom, dad, surrogate, babysitter, and fairy godparent who knows the truth about how the universe works. At last, a text to seed real beliefs in real children about how to manifest the lives of their best and most magical dreams.

Mike Dooley is followed by millions around the world as the author of Notes from the Universe. [Full disclosure: I am a subscriber myself, and daily it feels as though The Universe is writing its Notes just to me!] Regardless, this is a book that belongs in every child's library.

Three friends take off in an enchanted air balloon "over the moon, and past the stars" in delicate rhymed couplets accompanied by the delightfully soft-focused illustrations of Virginia Allyn to teach the lesson that so many of us Cultural Creatives have been learning lo, these long decades, into the new-ish millennium we now inhabit: how to manifest the lives of our dreams.

Has anyone else other than me noticed the attentiveness of new babies in grocery carts all over the world? I have had the privilege of attending two births of these remarkable children in the past year, and their consciousness is astonishing. These children are coming to Earth to teach us, their adults, how to more than survive the Earth crisis into thriving vitality and aliveness.

This is their book.

In fact, now that I think of it, perhaps I ought to reveal the real truth about this book: it's only masquerading as a children's book, Beloved. Truth is, it's a book for the adults who belong to those children. The people to whom we-who-already-know-how-to-read will be reading it are not the ones who need to hear this message! Fact: those little souls already know this information--they came here to teach it to us!

So begin it now, as Goethe would attest,
Click to see what wonder Mike Dooley does suggest:

"The world is your oyster
And life is your ocean,
Just follow your dreams
To set the waves in motion."

Congratulations, Cap'n Mike! Dreams Come True--All They Need Is You! is a five-star, bona fide, real-life winner. I'll see you on the high seas of life!
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2013
Well done Mike! This book captures the magic of "Thoughts Become Things", and shares it in a language that even adults can understand. :-)So many times, adults want things the same old way they have always been. In a children's book hearts open and allow the twinkle of dreams to come true. The children know about dreams, now we need adults that don't teach it out of them. This book is brilliant and beautifully illustrated. Thank you! Lauren Taite Vines
on April 15, 2013
A lovely book and a lovely message. The illustrations are beautiful too! Thank you Mike, for making our dreams come true.
on April 18, 2013
A truly inspiring story. The illustrations are beautiful. Thoughts do indeed become things, and the messages in this book are the perfect affirmations to read to children as they drift off to sleep. Or at any time of day! A new generation can change the world if we can educate them on all that is possible -- that if they can dream it, they can create it. Or as this book says "to believe in your dreams so they can come true."

This is a perfect gift to give to your friends' children because your friends will hear the message of this book as well. I will add this to my list of favorite things to gift to new parents. And I will keep a copy on my coffee table in hope that it will be picked up by my guests, and that the words of wisdom inside those pages can spread to all those that are ready. "Talk a little, sing a lot; walk a little, dance a lot; smile a little, laugh a lot; dream a little, live a lot!" How wonderful is that?
on July 22, 2013
Would rather teach words to build character then fairy tales! Beautiful art, easy to understand and I loved it so much I saved it on my phone for daily inspiration! Would by an entire collection! My 5 yr old grand-daughter wanted her entire room decorated with every page from the book! Fantastic job, Mike!!!
on May 18, 2013
Sending our children to bed with the seeds of possibility, peace and happiness, self-empowerment. Doesn't get any better than this!
on January 24, 2014
I got this for my first grandbaby before he was even born. I couldn't wait to read it to him. The first time I baby sat him, he was only a week old and I sat down to read it to him. He was so enthralled, I got to read it to him twice through! Some might laugh and say, "Oh new grandma. How cute." But I have been talking to this child's spirit since I knew he was coming and he "knew" what I was reading. Thanks Mike!
on March 24, 2015
This book was wonderful. The illustrations were colorful and enjoyable to look at. The story is great for ANY age. My most wonderful husband and I have read it several times since receiving it. We will read it many more times because it makes us think about what can be and it helps us to have hope and continued faith.
on August 4, 2015
While you are reading "Manifesting Change. It Couldn't Be Easier" for yourself, read this book to your children and get them onto a track of visualizing, and receiving their intentions at a young age. Beautifully written and lovely, lovely illustrations.
on January 17, 2014
Excellent book, and I gave it as a gift to my great-grandson. I read it to him first and he told me that he likes the story. I would definitely recommend this book for children, because I feel they need guidance to know that they can do and be anything they want to be if they want it bad enough. This book helps them to ask questions that are thought provoking.