5.0 out of 5 stars Every Fairy Godmother Needs this Book!
This is the perfect book for every mom, dad, surrogate, babysitter, and fairy godparent who knows the truth about how the universe works. At last, a text to seed real beliefs in real children about how to manifest the lives of their best and most magical dreams.

Published 20 months ago by Dr. Susan Corso

3.0 out of 5 stars Children's book.
I thought the idea was good. I think that information can be compromised when trying to rhyme everything. I also thought the vocabulary was too advanced for the age group that was targeted.
Published 15 months ago by Josephine

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Fairy Godmother Needs this Book!, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! (Hardcover)

Mike Dooley is followed by millions around the world as the author of Notes from the Universe. [Full disclosure: I am a subscriber myself, and daily it feels as though The Universe is writing its Notes just to me!] Regardless, this is a book that belongs in every child's library.

Three friends take off in an enchanted air balloon "over the moon, and past the stars" in delicate rhymed couplets accompanied by the delightfully soft-focused illustrations of Virginia Allyn to teach the lesson that so many of us Cultural Creatives have been learning lo, these long decades, into the new-ish millennium we now inhabit: how to manifest the lives of our dreams.

Has anyone else other than me noticed the attentiveness of new babies in grocery carts all over the world? I have had the privilege of attending two births of these remarkable children in the past year, and their consciousness is astonishing. These children are coming to Earth to teach us, their adults, how to more than survive the Earth crisis into thriving vitality and aliveness.

This is their book.

In fact, now that I think of it, perhaps I ought to reveal the real truth about this book: it's only masquerading as a children's book, Beloved. Truth is, it's a book for the adults who belong to those children. The people to whom we-who-already-know-how-to-read will be reading it are not the ones who need to hear this message! Fact: those little souls already know this information--they came here to teach it to us!

So begin it now, as Goethe would attest,
Click to see what wonder Mike Dooley does suggest:

"The world is your oyster
And life is your ocean,
Just follow your dreams
To set the waves in motion."

Congratulations, Cap'n Mike! Dreams Come True--All They Need Is You! is a five-star, bona fide, real-life winner. I'll see you on the high seas of life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Back Flip Review on Dreams, April 16, 2013
This review is from: Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! (Hardcover)
Well done Mike! This book captures the magic of "Thoughts Become Things", and shares it in a language that even adults can understand. :-)So many times, adults want things the same old way they have always been. In a children's book hearts open and allow the twinkle of dreams to come true. The children know about dreams, now we need adults that don't teach it out of them. This book is brilliant and beautifully illustrated. Thank you! Lauren Taite Vines

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! (Hardcover)
A lovely book and a lovely message. The illustrations are beautiful too! Thank you Mike, for making our dreams come true.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a treasure!, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! (Hardcover)
A truly inspiring story. The illustrations are beautiful. Thoughts do indeed become things, and the messages in this book are the perfect affirmations to read to children as they drift off to sleep. Or at any time of day! A new generation can change the world if we can educate them on all that is possible -- that if they can dream it, they can create it. Or as this book says "to believe in your dreams so they can come true."

This is a perfect gift to give to your friends' children because your friends will hear the message of this book as well. I will add this to my list of favorite things to gift to new parents. And I will keep a copy on my coffee table in hope that it will be picked up by my guests, and that the words of wisdom inside those pages can spread to all those that are ready. "Talk a little, sing a lot; walk a little, dance a lot; smile a little, laugh a lot; dream a little, live a lot!" How wonderful is that?

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loves This Book!, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! (Hardcover)
I read this book to my son every night before he goes to bed. It has become his favorite bedtime story. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! (Hardcover)
Sending our children to bed with the seeds of possibility, peace and happiness, self-empowerment. Doesn't get any better than this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouragement :), July 22, 2013
Would rather teach words to build character then fairy tales! Beautiful art, easy to understand and I loved it so much I saved it on my phone for daily inspiration! Would by an entire collection! My 5 yr old grand-daughter wanted her entire room decorated with every page from the book! Fantastic job, Mike!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing book!, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! (Hardcover)
My daughter loved this book so much that she immediately brought it into school to share with her friends. And the message is so powerful....anything you believe is possible!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike Dooley is great, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! (Hardcover)
A fantastic book about life that will serve children as well as adults. Highly recommend.
This should be on your must have list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Grad, June 2, 2013
This review is from: Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! (Hardcover)
Longtime fan of Thoughts from the Universe, and this book made a perfect gift for a friend's graduation - great illustrations and a nice story!

Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You!
Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! by Mike Dooley (Hardcover - April 15, 2013)
$15.95 $14.14