5.0 out of 5 stars Very Romantic Book
This book was very romantic. Both stories I like. This book shows how people can change from who they was to a different, more kind, generous, loving person.
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Dreams of forever
I enjoyed this novel, getting to know more of the Westmoreland clan. It's great to see the differences resolved and end in love.
Published 17 months ago by Debra Perry

3.0 out of 5 stars Dreams of forever, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Dreams of Forever: Seduction, Westmoreland Style\Spencer's Forbidden Passion (Harlequin Kimani Arabesque) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, February 7, 2013
I enjoyed reading this book and will read more of her books in the future. I do like reading books on my new Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Romantic Book, January 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars She did it again, June 4, 2014
C. Mortensen (Pilot Hill, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
Brenda Jackson is an outstanding author and I love her stories.they make you hope and realize that it can happen. She brings you right into the story with love. Keep the stories coming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, March 31, 2014
I never received this as I just thought when I seen this is Dang where or what happen to this. I hope it is a good book, I might have liked it and wish I would have remembered buying this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Westmorlands, March 11, 2014
It was a very good book but allthe Westmorland books are good.The first one I read was about Micah and that is how I started reading these books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well what can I tell you about this wonderful Author, she's totally an amazing writter., August 10, 2013
I totally recommend everyone to go get one if not more of Brenda Jacksons books. They are so enjoyable that you won't be able to stop readding her books. And what can I tell you about the Westmoreland family???.

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, July 17, 2013
This story is classic Brenda Jackson. A totally unbelievable fairy tale romance with a happy ending and I loved it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars i couldnt put this book down, May 20, 2013
Spencer is Crazy, I couldn't believe his demands. I thought Thorn was crazy Spencer has the lead now. I couldn't stop laughing and him. I not even done with the book i'm on the part where she's in his room after dinner tell her How fast he will foreclose on her place. Men i tell I enjoyed the first story alot I can't wait till the end I really like it so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Brenda Jackson, April 5, 2013
This lady never writes a bad book. She keeps your attention and makes you want to finish it in one setting.

Rate and Discover Movies