Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on August 10, 2013
I totally recommend everyone to go get one if not more of Brenda Jacksons books. They are so enjoyable that you won't be able to stop readding her books. And what can I tell you about the Westmoreland family???.
on December 9, 2014
I love the way the author has brought these characters to life. It's refreshing to read about African Americans that have achieved happiness and are rather affluent. Plus their love of life, family, and respect for women. These books are refreshing in terms of their lives and the different roads that they take to ultimately fulfill their desires.
on January 11, 2013
Good reading... i love her story line about the familes that she writes about. Because I have read so many of her books, i can connect the men in these books who are cousins or brother with sisters that become characters in her other books. Each story is uniue and can stand alone.
on May 20, 2013
Spencer is Crazy, I couldn't believe his demands. I thought Thorn was crazy Spencer has the lead now. I couldn't stop laughing and him. I not even done with the book i'm on the part where she's in his room after dinner tell her How fast he will foreclose on her place. Men i tell I enjoyed the first story alot I can't wait till the end I really like it so far
on January 14, 2013
This book was very romantic. Both stories I like. This book shows how people can change from who they was to a different, more kind, generous, loving person.
on February 21, 2013
I enjoyed this novel, getting to know more of the Westmoreland clan. It's great to see the differences resolved and end in love.
on February 7, 2013
I enjoyed reading this book and will read more of her books in the future. I do like reading books on my new Kindle.
on March 31, 2014
I never received this as I just thought when I seen this is Dang where or what happen to this. I hope it is a good book, I might have liked it and wish I would have remembered buying this book.
on June 4, 2014
Brenda Jackson is an outstanding author and I love her stories.they make you hope and realize that it can happen. She brings you right into the story with love. Keep the stories coming.
on March 11, 2014
It was a very good book but allthe Westmorland books are good.The first one I read was about Micah and that is how I started reading these books.