5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dream guide!
Published 22 months ago by TheHoogler

1.0 out of 5 stars keeps crashing
have kindle fire hd and this app keeps crashing. I was able to type a word and it gave me the meaning...however every time I try to access the dictionary, it keeps crashing. please fix. it looks like a good app if it stops crashing.
Published 19 months ago by JosieDahling

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dream guide!, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Way Of Dreams Interpretation Tool and Dream Dictionary (A Dream Analyzer for Android) (App)
This is a really neat guide to the meaning behind your dreams. When I first tried it out, I simply typed in "I was a cow", and the app brought up a list of keywords generated through my search. It appears to be somewhat intelligent, because it was able to identify "animals" as a related keyword without prompting. Reading through the symbol descriptions (what it means to have cow dreams) was very entertaining, and I immediately learned something new about animal focused dreaming. This peaked my curiosity, and I spent a good deal of time just browsing through the plethora of symbol descriptions provided by this app. Very simple interface makes navigation "a dream" (Sorry, couldn't help it). Anyways, I highly recommend this to anyone interested in examining the potential psychological meaning behind their dreams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done, September 21, 2012
This app has a ton of content on dream analysis and reads like a book but has the unique feature of searching your dream to analyze the symbols. Includes a diary and dream dictionary. Thoughtfully constructed and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and interesting, November 27, 2012
Quick and fun way to analyze your dreams on your phone. This is not boring and dry like reading Freud's interpretation of dreams, so everyone can enjoy playing around with this app.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, April 5, 2013
Humans have been wondering what their dreams meant for as long as we've been dreaming. I'm sure of it!

I've taken to keeping a dream journal lately as I've had a series of strange reoccurring dreams. I considered going to a professional dream analyzer, but I wanted to try Way of Dreams first.

I downloaded this app with reasonable expectations, hoping that it would be able to tell me a couple of the keywords but not much else.

Armed with my notebook and this app, I was able to pinpoint different subjects and record all of their meanings so that I can truly think about it as a big picture.

What I found doing this was honestly a little surprising. I recommend using this with the included journal to maximize the potency of this app. I'm satisfied enough with my own interpretation to hold off on consulting with a dream analyzer.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Considering this app ?, January 21, 2013
CelticLady56 (NEWARK, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased this app and had a little trouble with the way to make it work the way it was suppose to. I finally figured out that you have to type your whole dream in the "cloud" to save your dream onto the date you recorded it. I tried to edit the cloud and it wouldnt let me edit so you do need to input your whole dream on the cloud. Just click on the date you have entered the dream and it will bring out the complete diary of that certain day you had the dream. The app worked fine after playing with it for awhile and figuring out the structure. Other than not having clear instructions the app worked fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, February 13, 2013
If you've ever wondered what your dreams are trying to tell you, well, this is the app for you. It loads and works just fine on my Kindle Fire HD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App! Gave me great insight in understanding my dreams., February 11, 2013
I really love this app. Its a great idea. I can now keep a dream log on my android device. I can record my dreams as soon as I wake up and get the understanding at the same time as well. Now I longer have to be puzzled as to the meaning of my dreams as the answer is at arms reach.

I was able to input a dream I had and the handy search tool analyzed the key phrases in my dream and showed my the relevant topics in the dream dictionary. It gave me some ideas I would not have considered before and helped me learn more about my dream and myself as well.

This app is visually appealing, loads fast and is very useful. It comes with a dream dictionary, a dream diary, a dream analyzer and lots of useful information on the meaning and purpose of dreams.

I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to using this app every morning when I wake up.

1.0 out of 5 stars keeps crashing, January 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a Book, September 18, 2012
Includes a dream dictionary but I like how it searches the dream you type into cloud while it gives you the interpretations to read. Entries are saved into a diary too. Well constructed app with abundant information about dreams.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, July 18, 2013
While this is ok, it is not quite what I was looking for in relation to Dream Interpretation. OK source of entertainment.

Rate and Discover Movies