Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 17, 2012
Delivered as advertised, in perfect condition, and they are outstanding quality. The Sherri's berries we had for a birthday a couple months ago were good... but just good. These are less expensize and a better taste/
on January 31, 2013
These are, without a doubt the best chocolate covered strawberries you can get. The strawberries were large, sweet, and, delicious. The chocolate covering was thick, I mean real thick. If you want a great treat, or, if you want something special, for that someone special, you are not going to get better than this. We bought a dozen, and, three days later, they were all gone. Man - that was good eating. Loved 'em.
on November 16, 2012
Love those berries! thank you for always sending the best and beautiful and tasty berries! love them, will order again.Thanks!
on February 13, 2013
super big and fresh juicy dark chocolate covered strawberries arrived safely in their own specially designed box. all the strawberries were large in size and the dark chocolate coating was thick.. will definately purchase again.. thank you
on March 16, 2013
These strawberry made my girl so happy.fresh out the box they smelt and looked soooooooo good and my girl and her mom loved them...they were fresh too, not spoiled
on February 15, 2012
these are the best Chocolate covered strawberries i have ever had, juicy and the chocolate is FIERCE DELICIOSO... Will buy them again and again...
on February 20, 2015
I purchased these because I prefer dark chocolate and these were the only ones available packaged with exclusively dark chocolate. All the other brands mixed them with white or milk chocolate. I'm glad I did. These strawberries are outstanding, large and sweet with excellent quality chocolate. They also leave the stem exposed so you don't bite into the stem. I've tried other brands and I'll never purchase them again. From now on these are the only ones I'll buy or recommend.
on March 2, 2013
These are the best covered strawberries in the whole world. They are big, juicy, fresh, and delicious. These covered strawberries is better than Shari's berries.
on October 29, 2014
Personally I have ordered these twice and completely different times of the year and the second order was just as good as the first. They come well packaged, and I didn't seem damage on either of them. I would recommend they do get eaten fast. Chocolate strawberries don't last very long in the fridge. Overall, Dark Chocolate is my favorite and these don't disappoint. Not too bitter and not too sweet. Just the way I like it. <3
on February 12, 2013
These beautiful strawberries came beautifully packaged as well as very well protected from damage in transit. My hubby and I were going to wait for Valentine's Day to enjoy a berry, but couldn't. The berries are large and covered in chocolate that was very thick. The fruit was juicy and oh so sweet. YUMMY!