4.0 out of 5 stars Not the HE version of Dreft
I have not used this yet but I wanted to point out that this is not for the HE (high efficiency) version of Dreft. I have front loading washing machines and need the HE version. There are some available on Amazon.com but not from Amazon and therefore not part of the Prime shipping or the ship and save...bummer.
Published on December 4, 2011 by GigaJiga

3.0 out of 5 stars Didnt care for the smell
To be honest, neithe rme or my wife cared for the smell too much. Probably will end up using it all up then buying a different brand later.
Published 21 months ago by Joseph Lydon

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the HE version of Dreft, December 4, 2011
GigaJiga (San Antonio, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dreft Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent 32 Loads 50 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars works great for me, November 2, 2010
i use this for my clothes and my baby's clothes...i find it to be a mild detergent w/ pleasant, not overpowering smell and no irritations on my babies skin or mine

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT JUST FOR BABIES, February 20, 2011
i will use this forever for everyones clothes, it smells so light n awesome, i of course use it on my babies clothes but i also HAVE TO use it on my boyfriends clothes or he will run around naked all day and night covered in hives, ive never seen anyone sooo allergic to everything involving soap, and just a bit of hopefully usful information for anyone out there who might have the same problem, its really hard to find bodywash that says hypoallergenic for adults that actually works when someone is that sensitive to soap so ive discovered that if you add aveeno oatmeal bath powder to your hypoallergenic bodywash it works great, its kinda clumpy but it does what it needs to do and i can have people over because everyone is dressed now, lol. hope this helps someone, i definately reccomend this product to anyone of any age, it is great wit formula sains also, my baby is now 5 months old and i dont have one onesie with a stain on it, it is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Poopstain fighter, March 4, 2011
Had a article of clothing that had a dried poop stain on it and I just dripped some of the dreft on it and it was gone an hr later before i could even wash it. Those yellow bright poop stains no longer linger on the clothes. i even went back and rewashed ones that had stains on them and they came out! I always pre-treat any bad stains with this now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for sensitive skin., March 27, 2014
Favorite for my child's sensitive skin. Soft scent - leaves clothes soft and cozy for baby. My child has extremely sensitive skin and this is all I'll use. The entire Dreft line is good for sensitive babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Product, May 27, 2013
We use no other. Dreft has been in my Family for decades. No plans to change. Tried others but came back to Dreft.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 20, 2013
new look, same effectiveness...like the scene, do the work well! recommend to friends and they all love it. try it

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps clothes soft & doesn't irritate my son's skin, March 17, 2013
Motown Ms. (Taxachusetts USA) - See all my reviews
My son is highly allergic. He's 11 years old & we still use Dreft to make sure he doesn't have any skin irritation from his clothes. I pair this in the washing machine with Seventh Generation liquid fabric softener.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stain remover, March 2, 2013
This product is excellent. Soft enough for baby but strong enough to remove stains, even the dried on ones (hot water and Dreft detergent does the trick). Everything smells great once washed. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great detergent, February 17, 2011
This detergent not only is safe for babies to use but it works well for getting stains out of clothes. This is especially true for those nasty formula stains that seemingly always end up on their clothes no matter what you do. I was worried about the stains until I applied this directly to the stain and gently rubbed the clothing item. However, even for those items I did not treat this way (blankets and bibs) it still lifted the stains well.