- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$69.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$97.48 (59%)|
Whether for carving or engraving soft or hard materials, Dremel offers the right accessory for every application. Use high speed cutters for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods. Tungsten carbide cutters are recommended for shaping, smoothing and material removal on hard materials such as stainless steel and cast iron. A variety of engraving cutters suitable for both soft and hard materials are also available to tackle every project.
Grinding/ Sharpening/ Sanding
1.6 amp with Electronic Feedback
Superior performance that auto adjusts power and speed as needed.
Integrated nose cap wrench allows for fast accessory changes.
For maximum accessory versatility and precise tool control.
Accessory and Attachment Compatibility
Can be used with all Dremel rotary tool accessories and attachments.
Multipurpose Cutting Guide, Sanding/Grinding Guide and Detailer’s Grip.
- Carving/Engraving: 107 Engraving Cutter, 191 High Speed Cutter.
- Cutting: 420 Cut-off Wheel (x2), EZ456 EZ Lock 1-½ inch Cut-off Wheel, 540 1-¼ inch Cut-off Wheel, 561 Multipurpose Cutting Bit.
- Grinding/ Sharpening: 85602 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone, 8193 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone, 932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone.
- Cleaning/Polishing: 403 Nylon Bristle Brush, 428 Carbon Steel Brush, 414 Felt Polishing Wheel (x3), 421 Polishing Compound, 429 Felt Polishing Wheel (x2).
- Sanding: 407 1/2 inch Sanding Drum, 408 1/2 inch 60-grit Sanding Band, 432 1/2 inch 120-grit Sanding Band (x2), 445 1/2 inch 240-grit Sanding Band (x2), 411 3/4 inch 180-grit Sanding Disc (x2), 412 3/4 inch 220-grit Sanding Disc, 413 3/4 inch 240-grit Sanding Disc.
- Miscellaneous: 401 Screw Mandrel, 402 Mandrel, EZ402 EZ Lock Mandrel, 481 3/32 inch Collet, EZ Twist Nose Cap, Wrench.
|4200 Series||4000 Series||3000 Series||9100-21|
|Speed Range (RPM)||5,000 - 35,000||5,000 - 35,000||5,000 - 32,000||0 - 23,000|
|Electronic Feedback Control||✓||✓|
|Number of Speeds||Variable||Variable||Variable||Variable - Foot-operated speed control|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||✓||✓||✓|
|Accessory Change System||EZ Change||EZ Twist Nose Cap||EZ Twist Nose Cap||Wrench|
|Kit Options||4200-4/36, 4200-6/40, 4200-8/64||4000-2/30, 4000-3/34, 4000-4/34, 4000-6/50||3000-1/24, 3000-1/25, 3000-1/31, 3000-2/28||9100-21|
Bought this for the house but after using it I took it to the shop. The shop one, single speed, was taken to the house.Published 5 days ago by mav207
I kept going through cheaper plain models so I decided to get one of their higher tiered ones... Glad I did! A little more power and more precise power control. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Ronald E. Mahler
works amazonly had to modified a custom stock for a 7mm rifle because it didn't fit. Only had three days before the season started, had plenty of time to sight it in. Read morePublished 18 days ago by rick brown
Great machine. I use it with the pen attachment and wire brushes for getting into detailed pieces. Highly recommend this tool for every woodworker!Published 22 days ago by stephen s.