- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$86.89 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$79.59 (48%)|
Whether for carving or engraving soft or hard materials, Dremel offers the right accessory for every application. Use high speed cutters for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods. Tungsten Carbide Cutters are recommended for shaping, smoothing and material removal on hard materials such as stainless steel and cast iron. A variety of engraving cutters suitable for both soft and hard materials are also available to tackle every project.
Grinding/ Sharpening/ Sanding
1.6 amp with Electronic Feedback
Superior performance that auto adjusts power and speed as needed.
Integrated nose cap wrench allows for fast accessory changes.
For maximum accessory versatility and precise tool control.
Accessory and Attachment Compatibility
Can be used with all Dremel rotary tool accessories and attachments.
Multipurpose Cutting Guide, Sanding/Grinding Guide and Detailer’s Grip.
- Carving/Engraving: 107 Engraving Cutter, 191 High Speed Cutter.
- Cutting: 420 Cut-off Wheel (x2), EZ456 EZ Lock 1-½ inch Cut-off Wheel, 540 1-¼ inch Cut-off Wheel, 561 Multipurpose Cutting Bit.
- Grinding/ Sharpening: 85602 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone, 8193 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone, 932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone.
- Cleaning/Polishing: 403 Nylon Bristle Brush, 428 Carbon Steel Brush, 414 Felt Polishing Wheel (x3), 421 Polishing Compound, 429 Felt Polishing Wheel (x2).
- Sanding: 407 1/2 inch Sanding Drum, 408 1/2 inch 60-grit Sanding Band, 432 1/2 inch 120-grit Sanding Band (x2), 445 1/2 inch 240-grit Sanding Band (x2), 411 3/4 inch 180-grit Sanding Disc (x2), 412 3/4 inch 220-grit Sanding Disc, 413 3/4 inch 240-grit Sanding Disc.
- Miscellaneous: 401 Screw Mandrel, 402 Mandrel, EZ402 EZ Lock Mandrel, 481 3/32 inch Collet, EZ Twist Nose Cap, Wrench.
|4200 Series||4000 Series||3000 Series||9100-21|
|Speed Range (RPM)||5,000 - 35,000||5,000 - 35,000||5,000 - 32,000||0 - 23,000|
|Electronic Feedback Control||✓||✓|
|Number of Speeds||Variable||Variable||Variable||Variable - Foot-operated speed control|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||✓||✓||✓|
|Accessory Change System||EZ Change||EZ Twist Nose Cap||EZ Twist Nose Cap||Wrench|
|Kit Options||4200-4/36, 4200-6/40, 4200-8/64||4000-2/30, 4000-3/34, 4000-4/34, 4000-6/50||3000-1/24, 3000-1/25, 3000-1/31, 3000-2/28||9100-21|
I needed something that was powered and somewhat easy to use. The Dremel with the kit seemed to make sense. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Oldsoldier22
If you can't decide on the model, spend a little more and get the best. (This one)Published 20 days ago by Ryan
I haven't had a chance to do any major projects with my Dremel yet, however, for the little house projects I've used it for, this thing has treated me well. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Trevor Spees
This thing broke down only after a few times of use. I polished a couple pieces of Jewelry and now the thing doesn't even turn on. Very disappointing. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mejosh D.