- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$137.66 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$131.92 (49%)|
Whether for carving or engraving soft or hard materials, Dremel offers the right accessory for every application. Use high speed cutters for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods. Tungsten Carbide Cutters are recommended for shaping, smoothing and material removal on hard materials such as stainless steel and cast iron. A variety of engraving cutters suitable for both soft and hard materials are also available to tackle every project.
Grinding/ Sharpening/ Sanding
1.6 amp with Electronic Feedback
Superior performance that auto adjusts power and speed as needed.
Integrated nose cap wrench allows for fast accessory changes.
For maximum accessory versatility and precise tool control.
Accessory and Attachment Compatibility
Can be used with all Dremel rotary tool accessories and attachments.
Flex Shaft Attachment, Circle Cutter/Straight Edge Guide, Sanding/Grinding Guide, Multipurpose Cutting Guide, Shield Attachment and Lawn Mower and Garden Tool Sharpening Attachment.
- Carving/Engraving: 107 Engraving Cutter, 191 High Speed Cutter, 194 High Speed Cutter.
- Cutting: 420 Cut-off Wheel (x4), EZ409 EZ Lock 1-½ inch Thin Cut Cut-off Wheel (x2), EZ456 EZ Lock 1-½ inch Cut-off Wheel (x2), EZ476 EZ Lock 1-½ inch Cut-off Wheel (x2), 540 1-¼ inch Cut-off Wheel, 561 Multipurpose Cutting Bit.
- Grinding/Sharpening: 541 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Wheel (x2), 932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 8193 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone.
- Cleaning/Polishing: 405 Nylon Bristle Brush, 428 Carbon Steel Brush, 442 Carbon Steel Brush, 421 Polishing Compound, 414 Felt Polishing Wheel (x3), 429 Felt Polishing Wheel, 423E EZ Lock Cloth Polishing Wheel.
- Sanding: 511E EZ Lock Finishing Abrasive Buffs 180 & 280-grit, 512E EZ Lock Finishing Abrasive Buffs 320-grit, 407 1/2 inch Sanding Drum, 408 1/2 inch 60-grit Sanding Band (x2), 432 1/2 inch 120-grit Sanding Band (x2), 445 1/2 inch 240-grit Sanding Band (x2), 411 3/4 inch 180-grit Sanding Disc (x2), 412 3/4 inch 220-grit Sanding Disc (x2), 413 3/4 inch 240-grit Sanding Disc (x2).
- Miscellaneous: 150 1/8 inch Drill Bit, 401 Screw Mandrel, 402 Mandrel, EZ402 EZ Lock Mandrel, 481 3/32 inch Collet, EZ Twist Nose Cap, Wrench.
|4200 Series||4000 Series||3000 Series||9100-21|
|Speed Range (RPM)||5,000 - 35,000||5,000 - 35,000||5,000 - 32,000||0 - 23,000|
|Electronic Feedback Control||✓||✓|
|Number of Speeds||Variable||Variable||Variable||Variable - Foot-operated speed control|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||✓||✓||✓|
|Accessory Change System||EZ Change||EZ Twist Nose Cap||EZ Twist Nose Cap||Wrench|
|Kit Options||4200-4/36, 4200-6/40, 4200-8/64||4000-2/30, 4000-3/34, 4000-4/34, 4000-6/50||3000-1/24, 3000-1/25, 3000-1/31, 3000-2/28||9100-21|
Flex Shaft sucks and most of this stuff I dont use but I love my 4000Published 12 hours ago by trinityandmommy1115
My last one seemed to have grown legs I was so disappointed this is the greatest tool to have. I use it for all sorts of things from crafts to the animals nail care.Published 2 days ago by SallieAnn
I only liked this when I first got it for Christmas. Lots of cool looking gadgets to do cool stuff with. The only problem is that I never had anything cool to do with it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Seven
This is a magnificent product. It's easy to use and there are plenty of attachments for any job. It is the best rotary tool I have ever used.Published 7 days ago by coldwell
exactly what it looks like. A dremel tool with all the attachments you could ever hope for. Recomend the dremel work stand. Also look for a better place to store it. Read morePublished 7 days ago by steven
Very Happy I picked up this level of the 4000 and went for the 4000 vs the 3000.Published 7 days ago by OFSPUNK7
I like the Dremel tool, but it does not appear that the case was made to hold the accessories and attachments. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Jeffrey L Peters