5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small dogs
I highly recommend this if you have a smaller dog since the Dremel 7300-PT 4.8-Volt Pet Grooming Kit comes with the 1/2" size which is too big for the small dogs.
Published on November 25, 2010 by Meiers19

2.0 out of 5 stars not great for dog nails
Published 23 months ago by jmhon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small dogs, November 25, 2010
Meiers19 (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dremel 430 1/8" drum sanding mandrel (Tools & Home Improvement)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 26, 2013
When I first purchased this I thought I was buying a pack of 4 but when I recieved it, it was only one dremel so that kind of sucked! I think that was more my error for not taking the time to read the description but its exactly what the picture shows and it's what I needed to file my dog's nails. I have a French Bulldog and his nails tend to naturally grow curved so this 1/4 size helps with sanding down his nails correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dremel Sander, January 30, 2010
Worked as advertised. Great addition to the other accessory that Dremel drill comes with. It sands perfectly in tough to reach places.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dremel sanding mandrel, May 5, 2013
I have not used these yet because those that came with the dremel are not ready for replacement. So, this is really a review of the dremel for grooming dogs' nails. Fantastic! So much better than clipping! And, not only are they shortened but can be smoothed as well. The only way to go. If you need reassurance, watch YouTube videos on how to dremel nails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for doing the dogs nails, December 23, 2012
Vicki D (Central PA United States) - See all my reviews
I use these for trimming my dogs nails and they do a great job. My dog is a pug mix with small paws, so the 1/2" bands that come with most nail trimmers are too large. These are easy to maneuver around his nails without nipping the pad of his paw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 28, 2012
My initial mandrel finally broke, had to immediately replace it with an identical replacement.
It's become a critical part of my Dremel tool box and finds itself being used all the time. Its a great little device
for usage with sandpaper drums to get into those tiny crevices

2.0 out of 5 stars not great for dog nails, February 24, 2013
jmhon "meep" (san francisco, ca) - See all my reviews
i used this like, 3 times for my 10lb mini poodle's nails and then it became useless i.e. i'd try to file her nail down but nothing would happen. i kept trying to press harder and then finally realized the sand paper was smoothed down too far to sand anything down. i'm sticking with the larger drums that came with the dremel nail grinder. the big ones work fine anyway. no real reason to get the smaller one in my opinion, unless you have a super tiny hamster dog.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product for small jobs., July 13, 2014
Sanding bands slip when using. Cannot tighten to prevent the slippage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 5, 2014
On time delivery. Works well

4.0 out of 5 stars 1/8" drum sanding mandrel, June 30, 2014
Only used one time so far but I like it -- thanks for a good product -- my Dremel is old but still in great shape.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›