5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected.
I ordered these in conjunction with the Dremel 761-03 Cordless Pet Nail Grooming Rotary Tool. They fit exactly and work great! I use it sand down my dogs nails as it is less traumatic for them and helps to ensure I don't get the quick. Fast shipping and will definitely order again when I run out.
Published on November 14, 2010 by Chris Patenaude

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't make this same purchase mistake!
On 08/06/2008, I purchased these sander bands at the same time I purchased the Dremel 750-02 Minimite 13,000 RPM 2 Speed 4.8-Volt Cordless Rotary Tool. However the sander bands do not fit this tool. Amazon's Web-site did not clearly state otherwise.
MCox, San Diego, CA
Published on November 7, 2008 by Michael H. Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected., November 14, 2010
This review is from: Dremel 438-1/4-Inch 120 Grit Sanding Bands 6-Pack (Tools & Hardware)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't make this same purchase mistake!, November 7, 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
MCox, San Diego, CA

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, July 7, 2011
We added 1/4" 120 grit and 1/2" 120 grit sanding bands to our cart when we purchased our 7300 4.8 volt Pet Dremel. It has already paid for itself since we no longer have to take the dog to the groomers to get her nails done once a month. These bands are easy to replace and the dremel works well and stays charged. It is not too loud. We have to keep the dog occupied with treats to get it done and had to slowly acclamate her to the use of this but worth the work and worth the money!!! Order extra bands so you don't have to pay for shipping twice!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dremel Grit Sanding Bands, March 2, 2013
Perfect! I use these when grooming my four Irish Setter's nails. Does a fabulous job and is much more comfortable for them than clipping, although I do both. I use this as the finishing touch to smooth out the nails avoiding breakage and cracks. I know when I have them at the right length avoiding the quicks. Thank you!

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT FIT THE DREMEL 7300-PT, February 12, 2014
I ordered the Dremel 7300-PT 4.8-Volt Pet Grooming Kit specifically for the purpose of trimming my dogs nails. The product description for the Dremel says:

"...Using approved accessories for this pet grooming tool is recommended. For Dremel sanding drums, use 407 and 430; for Dremel sanding bands, use 408, 431, 438, 445, and 446."

Well---this 438 1/4" sanding band is NOT compatible; the drum on the Dremel is 1/2" and the correct sanding bands are #407 and #408 according to the box it came in.
I ordered the 438 bands because it was the only one that said in the product description that it can be used to trim a dogs nails.
I called Amazon and they said they would correct the product description for the 7300-PT, but I wanted to post this just in case, so someone else doesn't make the same mistake.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch recommendations, December 22, 2013
This product was recommended to purchase with the dremel however, had to buy the shaft to attach them . They were too small.
Read the product recommendations carefully. Ask the seller questions. Hopefully they will fit the shaft i bought .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 10, 2013
This is excellent for dogs nails and I use it every week. That's why I bought it. You can't go wrong with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sander Bands, July 30, 2008
Not much to say about these, the delivery was very fast and pretty much what I had expected. Product works as described. I have 3 dogs, 2 of which had wicked long nails, because I am afraid of cutting the Quick, and so far I have only gone through one band and their nails are almost to the length they should be. I will re-purchase when I run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, May 6, 2007
Nancy J. Gilles (Richmond, Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
We bought it for our dog. He is a little afraid of it but I think as we ease him into he should be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, July 1, 2014
Powerful and both of my dogs will let my trim their nails. I love it !

Rate and Discover Movies