|Item Weight||5.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 8.2 x 11.5 inches|
|Item model number||8100N21|
|Batteries||1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Average Battery Life||1 hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dremel 8100-N/21 8-Volt Max Cordless Rotary Tool
|Price:||$64.92 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$69.46 (52%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Variable speed from 5,000 to 30,000 rpm to match the proper speed required
- High capacity 8-Volt Lithium-ion battery for longer run times
- Always Ready-Lithium-ion battery holds a charge 6 times longer than standard NiCad batteries.
- Comfort grip housing for easier handling and better tool control
- Two Year Warranty
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The versatility of a rotary tool allows you to cut just about any material when used with the appropriate Dremel cutting accessory. Cut metal, wood, hard materials (such as marble, concrete, brick, porcelain, ceramics and hard epoxy), drywall, tile, grout, and much more.
8 Volts of Lithium-Ion Battery Power
Lithium-ion battery technology holds charge up to 2 years with no memory effects – charge anytime! 8 volts of power packed in a compact size. Cordless performance allows for greater versatility of use.
Integrated nose cap wrench allows for fast accessory changes.
For maximum accessory versatility and precise tool control.
Accessory and Attachment Compatibility
Can be used with most Dremel rotary tool accessories and attachments except 231, 335, PL400 and MS400 attachments.
What's in the Box?
Cutting:540 1-1/4-inch Cut-Off Wheel (3).
Grinding/ Sharpening: 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone,932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 952 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone.
Cleaning/Polishing: 403 Bristle Brush, 414 Felt Polishing Wheel (2), 421 Polishing Compound.
Sanding: 407 1/2-inch Drum Sander, 408 1/2-inch 60 Grit Sanding Band (3), 432 1/2-inch 120 Grit Sanding Band (3), 445 1/2-inch 240 Grit Sanding Band (2).
Collets/Miscellaneous: 401 Mandrel, 402 Mandrel.
Batteries & Charger
One (1) Lithium Ion Battery and 1-Hour Charger.
- 8100 Cordless Rotary Tool
- 21 Accessories
- 1 Battery
- One 1-Hour Charger
- Hard Case
|8220 Series||8100 Series||8050 Series||7700 Series||7300 Series||7000 Series|
|Voltage||12V Max||8V Max||8V Max||7.2||4.8||6|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Ni-Cd||Ni-Cd||AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Speed Range (RPM)||5,000 - 30,000||5,000 - 30,000||5,000 - 28,000||10,000 and 20,000||6,500 and 13,000||7,000 and 14,000|
|Number of Speeds||Variable||Variable||Variable||2||2||2|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||✓||✓|
|Accessory Change System||EZ Twist Nose Cap||EZ Twist Nose Cap||Wrench||Wrench||Wrench||Wrench|
Top Customer Reviews
- 1 black 2 snap box which doubles as a carrying/storage case. Decent quality.
- 3 1-1/4"x1/8" Cut-Off Wheels
- 1 3/16"x1/8" Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
- 1 3/8"x1/8" Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone (Cylinder)
- 1 3/8"x1/8" Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone (Cone)
- 1 3/4"x1/8" Bristle Brush
- 2 1/2"x1/8" Felt Polishing Wheel
- 1 Polishing Compound (bar)
- 1 1/2"x1/8" Sanding Drum Mandrel
- 3 1/2"x1/8" 60 Grit Sanding Bands
- 3 1/2"x1/8 120 Grit Sanding Bands
- 3 1/2"x1/8 240 Grit Sanding Bands
- 1 1/8" Shank Mandrel (This one looks like a screw on top of a mandrill, for felt tips with no hole in the middle)
- 1 1/8" Shank Mandrel (This one is an unscrew loader for bits/tips with holes in them)
- 1 Bit Wrench
- 1 Easy Twist Cap
- 1 Dremel 8v Variable speed Rotary Tool
- 1 1 Hour Charger
- 1 8v Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 User Guide / Instruction booklet. Does provide some helpful hints for first timers / Seasoned pros.
Hope this helps your decision. The Tool itself is amazing so far and the only reason I gave it a 4 is because initially it seemed as though the bits did not fit into the shaft. It took a wee bit of muscle to actually get the bit in there, and the instructions provided no such information. I thought I had gotten the wrong bits at first.
This 8v unit is about the right power to do dogs nails , has a variable speed so you can start out slow to not scare them.... contrary to another reviewers opinion, I don't find it too powerful to do small dogs with.
I previously had a 7.8 volt Dremel NiCd and had battery issues a lot, they would wear out quickly, discharge quickly, when I bought Dremel branded replacements they might or might not fit correctly, this new Li Ion design solves all that.
- Li Ion means no battery memory, longer life, shorter recharge times
- new battery plug in design is far superior to the previous NiCd design which rattled, made noise, was hard to latch.... this one fixes all of that
- good size considering the power
- a case and plenty of bits included
- variable speed so you can slowly work up speed without scaring your dog
- none yet
2 years later, warranty just ran out, have about 2 total hours on the tool... and the front bearing is out and the power slide doesn't work, Dremel isn't allowing a little warranty extension, so I'm outta luck... the 8100 has developed a terrible repuation over the last couple of years and you should avoid it and go with the 8220
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this when the Dremel micro I had and liked was recalled because it got hot. Well this one also gets hot - too uncomfortable to hold - in addition the battery -or... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Lily N
Why didn't I get one of these sooner?? Love it! Comes with a variety of accessories but I will need to purchase more for my specialized needs. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Kim Sepulveda
It's a Dremel tool. But it's cordless! And the battery lasts quite a long time (supposedly up to an hour but I haven't tested that). Read morePublished 28 days ago by R. Petersen
Has a really short battery life, I wish they sold separate battery's so you can swap them out when one diesPublished 1 month ago by CBfan
So far I have no complaints about the function of the tool. The only issue I have is this model seems to be least compatible with various attachments, such as the 225-01 Flex Shaft... Read morePublished 1 month ago by K. L.
Another great Christmas gift and it was appreciated and delivered on time.Published 1 month ago by Palehorse
This product is great. Battery is awesome, stays charged for a long time with heavy usePublished 1 month ago by napahunter