Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dremel CKDR-01 Three-Tool Combo Kit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on April 13, 2013
I am completely satisfied with this combo kit, it's not something that I need to use everyday, but they are great for those tricky little projects. I have cut metal, wood, polished metal, and converted a piece of furniture that cannot be bought anywhere !!!
on June 30, 2012
I`m a luthier and have virtually worn out my old Dremmel constructing instruments. I`d planned to buy one soon when I ran across the Amazon add. The other two tools were an unexpected bonus! The machines are all heavily constructed and have performed well in use surpassing my expectations. I look forward to many years of service.

A satisfied customer!
on December 6, 2012
I consider these tools to be the right tool for many of my projects.
They are very easy to manipulate and a breeze to change to the different bits
I would be happy to recommend these tools to every one.
on July 18, 2012
Three great tools and a fantastic price!! I have used my prior dremel rotary for 7 years without failure. This new one is much smoother. This combo pack was nearly the price I paid for just one dremel tool in the past. I just used the Multi Max this weekend and it was powerful yet completely controllable. Now all I need to do is find a reason to use my Trio! If these last as long as my last one I will be extremely happy!!
on January 2, 2013
I have always wanted a Dremel. I am not a handyman. Little I do professionally or personally require such a tool. But it's like the Swiss Army Knife of power tools. Small and wieldy, and able to do about any task, it seemed a perfect fit for someone who doesn't have the specialized tools for small, everyday fixit problems.

The price has risen a bit since I purchased this set, but it's still an amazing deal (I priced, I got these three tools for less than one would normally cost! That deal above all else was worth the five star rating). Three tools, a myriad of bits and a well-made tote bag for it all. If you work at all doing fit-it-yourself projects, a Dremel set is a requirement. This three piece set is that with a little icing on the top.
on December 30, 2012
This is a great price for a great set of tools. The Dremel 300, Multimax 6300, and Trio work great. However, you give up the nice cases and additional bits that come with each tool when you buy them separately. You may think that this is not a biggie, which I did when I read the reviews when I bought it, but quickly changed my mind.

I had actually bought a Dremel 300 not too long before, but wanted the Multimax and the trio so got this set and prepared to sell the original 300 on ebay. But the original sets are great because they come with so much more accessories and bits, plus the really nice cases that allow you to put MANY attachments and accessories in them too. For example the bag that this combo come with quickly filled up so that I couldn't shut the bag. But the plastic cases allow room for my all of my attachments..
on June 29, 2014
The bits go well with the Dremel. The best way to buy these are as a kit. You get a lot for your money. The Dremel has enough power to get small woodworking jobs around the house. This is great for the home. This is not a rugged commercial unit that will last if used in a business.
on September 5, 2013
I cannot say enough good things about this set. I use these tools weekly for different projects. I have just about no experience with tools in general and was able to pick these up and start learning hands on with them. I use the Dremel Trio the most and if you are looking to do any sort of wood engraving projects, this is definitely the tool for you.
on January 21, 2013
I got all 3 pieces for $90 on amazon, I had been keeping my eye on this set for a few months watching it jump all over the map in price, the highest i saw it go was $300, so to grab it for $90 I was a very happy camper, the set is what you have come to expect from dremel, quality tools, nice carry bag with the set and a few accessories for each tool. If you're hesitating to get this set, don't just watch the price and leap on it once it goes down!
on January 25, 2013
This was a very nice set!! I have a Dremel that is cordless.....and well, you know how long those batteries last (not long) and instead of paying for a new battery that was half the cost of this.....I just ordered this one that is electric - plus it was on sale at a GREAT price!! Also puchased the Dremel 4486 MultiPro Keyless Chuck - that I just LOVE. This was such a great deal that I wish I would have told others about it when it was on sale.