Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 17, 2013
Got a good deal on this through Amazon, and it seems to work well for what little time I've used it. There was an odd deal with one of the tools, and Dremel didn't think twice about sending a replacement. They have great customer service that is very fast.
on February 10, 2013
Bought this during Black Friday for about $100 and I thought it was just one tool with 3 different attachments and then I fully read the description and when I got it I was amazed. Perfect for any project you could ever want to do, assuming it's not like building a house ha ha
on December 30, 2012
I bought these since I already own Dremel tools. The Dremel small grinder is the same as I already have but the other two tools are really heavy duty and I look forward to using them when the weather permits.
Happy with the price and quality of these tools...
on December 30, 2012
I bought this as a Black Monday special. My husband owned the basic Dremel, and loved it. We've been renovating a house and he used it for a variety of things, cutting metal, rusted bolts, mostly. He had told me of the rest of the set, and when I saw it on sale on Amazon.com, I snatched it up. He was so happy to receive it Christmas morning!
on January 18, 2013
If you have ever had a dremel and wanted to upgrade, this is the kit for you. This kit allows you to do almost anything you want to at the hobby level. You will find more uses for these tools than you think.
on January 12, 2013
I don't every remember not owning a dremel. It is a wonderful tool and has many uses. I run a remote control indoor race track and use it every day. The other two tools, not so much but it was a bargain and hard to turn down a bargain. Great tool though.
on December 13, 2012
Awesome tool set every homeowner should have. I have used this many times and it has saved me lots of frustration. From hanging shades which required drilling holes in the plastic of the shades to making new slots in a stuck/stripped screw.
on May 6, 2013
If you are looking for serious woodworking tools, this combo is not for you. The low cost of this nifty little combo will allow you do almost anything, but do not be in a great hurry for mass production. These lower powered tools will get the job done, but patience is a key factor in your success.
on August 31, 2013
The screw came loose from the multi-max, from vibration. I have to replace it. The tools handle well. You must study on how to mount the hardware if you have never used tools like this. All of the tools come ready to use upon setup. For special projects like modding a computer case several more items are needed.
on January 1, 2013
This combo kit combines three great tools that are capable of doing a wide variety of tasks. Plan on buying additional accesories, but Dremel makes these available in kits that save a ton of money too.