Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dremel #7134 5/64" Diamond Wheel Point
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$7.64+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 9, 2009
This Dremel accessory really does the job! I have used it extensively when drilling/cutting holes in stones and minerals of varying degrees of hardness based on Mohs Scale(particularly from 5-7.5 on Mohs Scale with diamond being a 10; use on harder stones - 7.5 to 9 takes a bit longer, but still does the job). It works BETTER than a tool made specifically for stone drilling. The use of this accessory within a variable speed Dremel body was amazing and did the job more rapidly than I expected, particularly after spending an abundance of time using the other tool on similar stones. I strongly recommend using this product in this manner by placing the stone and the end of the tool under water...and water with an added coolant...to ensure a more smooth and rapid drilling. Plus purchasing it through this vendor on Amazon is more economical, even with shipping costs, than buying locally due to price markup.
on October 8, 2007
I do precision shaping and cutting of small metal parts and I couldn't live without this bit. The diamond cutoff wheel is also indispensable.
on April 27, 2011
Ordered five of these to bore some holes in some rocks. I wanted the holes to be just about the size of the diamond tip on these bits, but they just couldn't cut the stone. Might work better on other materials, but on rock I had two of them break off in the hole while I was drill, and the little pieces of bit got so wedged into the rock I had to grind them out too. At least they were only a buck each. I've found the 1/8 inch ace brand hammer masonry drill bits to be more effective, but not fun to use.
on July 11, 2013
This product is a metal drill with "diamonds" glued to it.
The "diamonds" disappear on the first contact with any material.
Don't waste your money on this junk.
on January 19, 2014
50% were 3/32" shanks but the rest of order had 1/8" shanks. I ordered them because the description said they had the 3/32" shank.
on September 27, 2014
I'm so happy with this Dremel drill. It meets all my expectations and they are cheaper than if you buy them from a hardware store!
on May 31, 2010
This item is perfect for what I need. It arrived speedily. Price was good Recommend this seller.
on October 7, 2015
Perfect bit for drilling holes in seashells. Reasonably priced, received in timely manner.
on August 12, 2015