|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.1 x 3.2 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||MM80W|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Grit Description||extra fine|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.59 shipping
Dremel MM80W Multi-Max Grit Sand Paper, Wood, 18-Pack
|Price:||$8.38 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.61 (51%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Dremel multi max accessories also fit the Fein multi-master and the Bosch multi-X
- The Dremel multi-max can tackle numerous tasks such as sanding wood, removing caulk, removing tile grout, cutting drywall, scraping stuck vinyl flooring, making flush cuts in wood trim, cutting copper pipe and removing window glaze, to name a few.
- Quick fit accessory change system - provides accessory changes twice as fast as similar oscillating tool systems
- Sandpaper accessory allows the multi-max to be used for sanding hardwood, softwood, chipboard, rusted metal, fiberglass and plastics. Requires MM11 hook and loop pad accessory.
- Use 60-Grit for rough wood or metal sanding and rust or old finish removal. Use 120-Grit for general wood or metal sanding. Use 240-Grit for final finishing of wood, metal, plaster and other surfaces.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
These get the job done. They're made to sand and that they do well. The different grits are great for rough to smooth sandings though you'll probably want a final hand sand with anneven finer grit.
These do seem to wear out a bit faster than I would like and have the issue of some parts wearing out faster than other areas. Some of this may be due to user error and some of this is due to limitations in where/how I have used it. Most projects will not have 100% flat surfaces to sand so it isn't always easy to hold it exactly even for wearing the pads.
Overall great product and love the mix of grits. Would be nice to see an even greater variety pack.
Stays on firmly with velcro backing, does edges well, does not tear, can be removed and repositioned to get more use from each edge, easy to take off or put on, inexpensive, and well made.
Very pleased with this product will definitely buy again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
they were easy to use and work just the way I needed to work. I would highly reccomend themPublished 26 days ago by laura benjamin
Works great for little jobs like old windows, shelves, and anyplace where you need to get into small corners.Published 1 month ago by Codyban