Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

Price:$88.00+ $7.95 shipping

on March 10, 2006
Emu oil is a most wonderful moisturizer. That is where it ends. I am happy that at 38 I have finally found a moisturizer that I can use that does not break me out. It is wonderful for excema as well. I buy my emu oil direct from an emu farmer in the midwest. You can typically purchase 2 oz. for about 19.99. Don't believe the hype about the wrinkle reducing some of these manufacturers are claiming. And don't get sucked into buying the designer emu products. Emu oil is all you need. Nothing fancy added and no fancy label will make it work any better. Stick to the basics and save your money.
on October 2, 2010
I've been using dremu products for a few years now. The pure oil is great for a number of things--not mentioned is how adding a drop or two to my shampoo lather does wonders for my hair. I think it's because this stuff gets absorbed like nothing else. Great for the skin. My skin is pretty dry and I'm in my sixties, but I look younger with Dremu. I tried saving money buying a couple of cheaper versions of emu oil skin care products made by other companies, but they were so inferior it was pathetic. I also like, by the way, dremu's product Airbrush.
on October 8, 2012
We have used this Dremu and other emu oil brands available here.
Some of the other oils have a much better quality feeling about them and results are also better.
The results just do not justify the high price and small size of this oil.
Respectfully.
on April 30, 2013
This oil is wonderful. I mix one drop with my morning moisturizer and two drops with my night moisturizer. I can't tell that it has made me look any younger, but my skin is much more supple. Also, amazing it helps clear up my acne. I had purchased another brand and it was nothing but vitamin e. I am assuming they might have added a drop of emu oil to avoid false advertising. Don't fall for it. This product is worth the extra money. It is thick, white, and creamy. The imitation is clear and running. It may be mineral oil for all I know.
on October 1, 2010
I bought Dremu oil about 8 months ago, & I've been using it ever since. It's amazing. I wanted a product that would really transform my skin. I must say that I was somewhat skeptical to believe that a few drops of oil could really help me. But in a few days, I could see the Dremu oil beginning to transform my skin -- from dry & wrinkly to softer, smoother & more supple. Importantly, I was beginning to feel younger & prettier again. Then I went on to use Midnight. I love this product -- it let's me use something a bit different before I go to bed -- something that still softens and smoothes my skin because it has Emu oil in it, but also helps to exfoliate dry dead skin as I sleep. Now I use them in combination everyday. They're my magic potions that I don't go anywhere without.
VINE VOICEon February 6, 2013
I got a sample of this oil. My skin looked amazing but the price is an outrageous rip off. You can find the same oil in a different brand for a far more reasonable price.
on July 29, 2012
I love derm store bc they always send free samples with any purchase and this emu oil was one of them. .I have the driest undereyes iits really like the desert under my eyes and they're very sensitive as well. I'm only 22 but I never took care of my undereyes I used to always scratch and rub them to death until I started wearing concealers which was about 2 years ago bc of my dark circles but concealers looked really bad under my eyes bc my undereye was not smooth . .I used to try all kinds of eye creams and natural oils which would give me moisture but not the smoothness I was wanting until I found my lovely friend shea butter and I thought that was my holy grail until I got dremu oil and I only have been using this for 3 days morning and night and a lil goes a long way I use a drop for both eyes and still that's a lil too much. .the first day I really didn't notice much of a difference not even the second day until last night i put it on went to sleep and woke up and I couldn't believe it my under eyes looked so smooth and all I could do was smile. .but as much as I can't believe the change I can't believe the price either but for me it would be worth it bc I never had something work so fast and do something I've been searching years for to do. .I may try other emu oils first but if they don't work as good I will definitely be buying but thank u dermstore for sending me this its really a wonderful product
on January 24, 2010
I just got this in a few days ago. I bought it along with a few other DrEmu products. I also purchased the Thunderridge Emu Oil also. This is Molecular Distillation of Fully-Refined emu oil. I am not sure if thunderridge is but I will have to check. This is a creamy white that is a plump feeling oil. Don't use very much on your face if you wear makeup. Not too mention it is very expensive. So I use the thunderridge on body parts and dremu on my face.
on November 13, 2013
I really like this oil. I've been using for almost two months and have seen a difference in my blotchy skin and Rosacea. Will definitely buy again. I just wish it wasn't so expensive
on December 3, 2013
I love the way it makes my skin feel. It is not greasy. I put it on first and let it dry and then use a collagen face cream over it.