Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dresdner Melissa - Valerian Bath Powder, 23.38 ounces.
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

VINE VOICEon January 20, 2007
This was a new brand to me, but I ordered it instead of Kneipp just to try it. Well, it smells like melissa and valerian, which was the main reason I wanted it. However, I read the ingredients, and melissa (or any of its extracts) are not listed there. "Fragrance" is listed, and citronella oil (citronella is found in melissa as well as a few other plants) and lemon oil. The common English name for melissa is "lemon balm" and so it appears there is no extract of real melissa in this powder, only synthetic lemon balm fragrance. This is not what I wanted; I prefer all-natural stuff.

Otherwise it's fine, though fairly pricey (there are 10 baths' worth in the jar).
on March 22, 2013
Not only does this smell great and disolves completely in the bath water, it also looks cool. If you ever want that relaxing spa bath experience at home, try this bath powder. Helps relax a tired body after a long day at work, and is perfect right before bedtime.