Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 30, 2013
I bought this as part of a Halloween costume for my daughter but I haven't made use of it yet because of the smell. It stuck to the fabric even after going through the wash. It smells like burning, overworked machinery. I can't get rid of the smell at all. Even after washing, air drying, fluff drying, even stretching it out and putting it in front of the window for days.

As for the size, it is on the small side and looks out of place if stretched too far. So please keep that in mind if you have a baby that is on the bigger side. I wouldn't use this for an infant over 6 months.

Unfortunately, this isn't something I would recommend.
The idea was cute, though.
on September 12, 2013
I only took off one start because other than being too small that was the only issue. The quality seems to be good (although I have yet to use the product). The color is good. I ordered one the first time 'cause that's all I thought I would need. However when I got it it was really small. So I ordered three more thinking I would see them together to make one to fit my soon to be one year old daughter. It was going to be her birthday outfit. Just a shirt. But when I got the others they all were the correct size. Just one fit her like a shirt. So I'm not sure what to do with the others.
on August 21, 2015
The color pictured and the color received is WAY off. I ordered the purple which looked close to what i needed to make but what i got was a very dark bright purple... I dont have time to wait another week for delivery so I ordered another from etsy so i can be sure to get it ASAP.
review image
on April 1, 2015
Bought to make a tutu dress for my daughters 1st birthday coming up in June. Material is good quality, size is perfect for kids. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Item was delivered quickly
on April 6, 2015
Just as I expected. fyi i wouldnt recommend this product for a child over the size of 24m-2t
on August 25, 2013
It says that it's a 6" tutu top. The one that came is actually MUCH bigger. It was actually 7.5" wide by 9.5" long. Nothing about it was 6". I had to cut it down and resize it for the child I needed it for.
on March 1, 2015
the fabric is very thin...meaning by just putting it on my 3 month old baby you could see right thru it. it has big holes when stretched just a little bit. obviously a cheap product. it was kinda small on my month old who is average size. I guess I would only recommend this if you didn't really care about using it ... It's good for maybe a photo shoot if the photographer is willing to maybe fill in some occur gaps that shows skin but other than that I don't recommend
on April 24, 2014
I bought this product in four colors - purple, red, pink and hot pink - hoping to be able to use it as a top for tutus for some young nieces. I wasn't sure how large they would be. They are perfect for babies and may be a little bit of a stretch (pun intended) for my 6-year-old girls. But I am keeping them no matter what. The colors are gorgeous and if you want something stretchy and beautiful as a 'base' for a project, these are perfect.
on April 21, 2014
I ordered this to make my daughter her tutu dress and she is 18 months. This fit perfectly on her and covered her entire torso. It looks great too. It isnt stretched out too much when on her, meaning you cannot see too much skin when its on her. Also, it shipped pretty fast, along with the spool of tulle I ordered from this same company. It's really great and the price is totally worth it. I am ordering again in the future.
on October 23, 2013
I bought this to be a tutu top for my 12 month old. She is an average size baby and it needed to be an inch or two longer. I don't know how this is suppose to be a one size tutu top when I was using it for a very small person. The actual quality is like any crochet top. The color was exactly as pictured.