Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WallyBags 52 Inch Garment Bag with Pockets, Black, One Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on November 18, 2013
I had an older version of this bag made of plastic type material and enjoyed it but it eventually split. The new bag is made with higher quality fabric and should last much longer. The 52” bag is the perfect size for hanging slacks full-length and sport coats. One improvement I would like to see made is a different type system at the top to hold the hangers in place. The clamp they have now tends to ride up on the hangers, which makes it difficult to get the hangers over a travel clothes bar in a car. However, overall I am very pleased with the bag and would order one again.
on October 18, 2013
We recently took a trip and needed a garment bag for my suits and a dress or 2. The Wally bag was a great purchase but we should have bought the shorter version. It is a little difficult to handle the 52 inch version. Just make sure about the length that you need.
on March 26, 2013
This item is made of sturdy material. I can tell the zippers and handle are going to last. My only complain is that there is no buckling device on the sides to lock in when the bag is folded in half. Other than that, there is plenty of room, good size pockets and an adequate system for adding hangers.
on December 11, 2015
I had a garment bag I used for years. It finally ripped. I saw the reviews on this bag which coaxed me into trying it. When it arrived I was pleased. The size is great. It is made well. There is an opening at the top for hangers. The side pockets are deep and the zipper slides easily. The material is durable. I am extremely pleased with this product.
on January 1, 2015
My old garment bag was too long, had no pockets, and the top hinge that holds the clothes was broken. This bag comes with 2 outside pockets for shoes & stuff. It's not as long as my old bag, but definitely long enough for my full pant sets. It has handles which makes it easier to manage (my old bag didn't have any handles at all). This is just what I've needed for a long time. I'm glad I finally replaced my old bag with this one.
on May 23, 2016
The 600 thick Denier Polyester is much better than the 420 Denier Polyester of the WallyBags 42". This is more like canvas and for air travel. The 420 is more for protection in while in the closet or at best, for car travel.
on October 4, 2015
This is a well-made, super functional garment bag. This will fit plenty of clothes for about 5 days. My wife and I share it for business trips, and it is holding up very well. The black is very sleek and matches with just about anything as far as luggage. The price was right on this piece as well, very happy with this purchase!
on May 12, 2013
This is a great bag, a little heavy, but for short trips a great addition to all the rest of my luggage. It holds quite a bit. I do not plan to use it when I fly, mainly for trips to the beach and quick weekends that require "dress up" clothes.
on March 13, 2016
I used this bag to carry my wedding dress on the plane--it was perfect. The dress was tea-length, so it fit perfectly in the bag (I kept it in the thin bag from the bridal shop inside the Wally bag). The pockets had enough room for undergarments and accessories, and I put shoes and makeup in a small carry on. After the wedding, I packed the dress plus hubby's dress shirt, tie, pants, etc. and my shoes, makeup, etc--everything we had used for the wedding-- and checked it for the return trip. It worked perfectly. It's a great bag for travel-- works as both carryon and checked luggage.
on November 22, 2013
this is exactly what I wanted and a reasonable price. Other wallybags at different sights and in the stores were priced higher for the exact same thing.