5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Color for Baby Shower
Loved these for our Baby Boy Shower! Used them on the drink station and they were a hit with the mason jars!
Published 12 months ago by claysmom

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper elsewhere
Published 13 months ago by Kimbop

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Color for Baby Shower, October 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiffany Blue Bridal Shower, September 10, 2013
Just used these for table decorations inside a big glass jar. We made Tiffany Blue punch in a beautiful glass dispenser (Blue Hawaiian Punch and Lemonade) and folks grabbed these for drinking....was colorful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Straws, August 20, 2013
JAM (United States) - See all my reviews
For the price, these straws were a little less than I expected. They do dissolve if they are left in a drink or milkshake too long, but hopefully if the drink is delicious enough then there won't be much time for the straw to disappear. These were perfect for my summer shrimp boil and they came in the exact colors that I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper elsewhere, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Dress My Cupcake Bubblegum Pink Striped Paper Straws, 50-Pack (Kitchen)
The straws are a little brighter then in the pics. However, I found a similar product at AC Moore for $3.99 (made by Aardvark) for 50! the colors are almost exactly alike. I can't even return these because Amazon wants me to pay $5.99 for return shipping which is ridiculous. Now I can't attest to the quality of these straws to the brand I found at AC Moore, but going on pure looks alone, best to go to your local craft store first to see if they have these in stock before ordering from Amazon as they dont always have the best prices.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as orange as pictured, June 26, 2013
I bought these for a football game and these are not as orange as the picture shows, definitely a lighter orange, not bright at all compared to the other colored straw I bought. Looks more peach in color than orange.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty straws were perfect touch at wedding, July 9, 2014
These matched my wedding colors & looked great with my rustic/vintage themed wedding. They were perfect with the personalized mason jar glasses we gave as favors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, June 28, 2014
Very pleased with the product. Straws were sturdy and durable. It was perfect for my daughter's Minnie Mouse theme party.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, but..., June 14, 2014
These are so cute and are great for a special event, but I have to admit that I don't really like the feel of a paper straw in my mouth. And, as expected, they get soggy after awhile.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, June 9, 2014
I ordered these for my daughters first birthday party. They are cute and festive to look at but if they are in liquid longer than an hour or so, they are totally soggy and you will get little paper bits in your drink.

I like the look but was disappointed in the quality

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun-filled finishing touch!, February 27, 2014
I ordered these straws to use for a baby shower and was extremely pleased with them! The color was vibrant and the quality was very strong! I was worried that they would be thin and get soggy when used for the drink, but that did not happen....they were strong after hours of use!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›