Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2011
bought these for a 4 ea old for christmas who LOVES disney princess but i thought disney's shoes were costly and i found these and it comes with SIX pairs! all different all super cute and packaged together nicely. they haven't even been wrapped for christmas yet but i took one out and it seems like pretty duralble plastic, there are also little rubber slip guards on the pad of the foot and heel on th bottom of the show which is nice and they don't seem like they can fall off or rub off.and the top of the shoe is a flex rubber which should be fairly comfortable, the bows are actually sewn on to this flex plastic so no more super glueing!and the heel is about a 2 inch rise :-)
on October 31, 2013
I bought these for my daughter's 4th birthday along with a couple of dress up costumes. These were the biggest hit. When she talked to her Mamo on the phone, she talked about how she got "up" shoes as a present. Somehow these girls just notice details like heels and whether princess dresses go to the floor. She wears them more than I'd like - even though we restrict her to wearing them in the house. I justify it by thinking it's better than her twisting her ankle on one of my pairs of heels - which is what she had been doing.

For the other reviews - yes, I'd read them and knew I had a glue gun and was prepared to use it. Good thing too - I was repairing two within the first week! I have two more in the works, and it's still less than a month since I bought them. However, it's not rocket science. So if you have a glue gun, 5 min of time and a girly girl who would love some "up" shoes, I highly recommend.

July 24th, 2014 update - we've had these for 9 months now. My daughter still loves them and I am still making repairs. One night the flower will come off the shoe, the next night the gem will come off the flower, the next night the flower will come off the stem! I stand by the original review - if you have a hot glue gun, the repairs are so easy. If you don't have one, invest in one because it'll be handy for repairing other cheaply made stuff you buy for your girl... costume jewelry, costume crowns, etc.
on August 3, 2011
We gave this as a gift to a little friend for her birthday and her parents tell us she loves them and loves to do little fashion shows with her friends. They are super cute and cover all the bases outfit wise. It is nice to give a gift that the recipient loves so much.
on December 28, 2011
I gave these to my neice for christmas and she just loved them. She really likes to dress up and play the part of a princess. She can be a little hard on shoes too as well.. She broke two pair the first day by stomping and running around in them to hard. That is when I think she was acting like a witch more... ha ha haa.

Other than that they were a really nice gift for my 4yr old niece, along with the princess dresses.

I gave these 3 stars for educational.. for imagination and learning to put them on the right feet.
on April 28, 2016
Exactly as pictured, and as mentioned in other reviews the decorative flowers/jewels tend to fall off pretty quickly, but if you think my rambunctious 3 year old noticed or cared you are mistaken! Ever since my daughter opened these they have been on her feet almost every second of the day. As far as price and quality goes, they are exactly what is expected and can easily be repaired with hot glue as needed, but my daughter absolutely loves them and they are easy to take on and off. My daughter is tall for her age and these shoes fit to the point she can easily walk in them, but plenty of room to grow. Highly recommend for any girl who loves dress up!
on January 24, 2016
My daughter wears these every day. The only downside is the decorations come loose but I have a glue gun and we just pop them back on. Either way (decorated or not) my little girl wears them ALL THE TIME.
on December 4, 2013
These shoes are somewhat overpriced, but I looked high and low and couldn't find anything else. I was forewarned that the flowers were going to detach, which a few did. So far though, the shoes are still in one piece. Unlike some other pairs I used to have, which fell apart. My kids and their friends are having a good time in these. They are best for young girls- probably 3 to 5 years old, depending on shoe size and weight I guess.
on April 26, 2014
These are a great value for the price. As another reviewer mentioned, the part of the shoe that covers the top of the foot is flexible and soft -- not hard and stiff like some plastic dress up shoes. My four-year-old granddaughter was thrilled to receive them in the fully stocked dress-up trunk that we gave to her on her birthday. I would definitely buy this set again, should my next grandchild be a girl!
on February 24, 2014
This is an inexpensive set and I used them as party favors for my daughter's birthday party. They were perfect for the event, but don't expect them to last very long. The decorations were falling off of some of them by the end of the party. They are cheaply made and come apart easily. The little girls at the party loved them though!
on August 10, 2014
I purchased these for my four year olds birthday. This was probably one of her favorite gifts and she immediately put them on. Unfortunately, after only having them for a week, two of the the flowers have already fallen off of the shoes. She was so sad.