5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this belt!
I ordered this belt in a L/Xl and it fit perfect with the dress I was trying to pair it with. It's a bit brighter/lighter than the picture looks. But it works! I LOVE THIS BELT! It is a great addition to my work dress accessories :)
Published 15 months ago by MrsHarris

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning
Runs large. I have a 26 inch waist and am having to punch holes in the belt. It is too long for my waist, but too short for my hips.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning, April 8, 2014
Amazon Customer (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this belt!, September 20, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but unhappy with return service, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Dressy skinny thin Patent Leather Belt Womens Half Inch wide - 4 Sizes - 20 Colors (Apparel)
This Christmas I bought my wife a couple of belts from different Amazon retailers. One of them was this one. The belt arrived later than I expected (it was marked "out for delivery" on the 24th, but did not arrive until the 26th). Still, it was within the time window for the advertised delivery dates, so I can't complain. The item is of genuine leather, a bit shinier than I thought (I was looking for more of a matte finish) but good quality overall. Unfortunately, not knowing much about buying clothes for my wife, I ordered a size too small (I took the "waist" measurement as opposed to the "hip" measurement, which is where she wears the belt with jeans). I went for a replacement but only found the option to return. The return mail label did not have postage paid. I think I might be able to fit the belt in a USPS flat rate 10x7 envelope, but that costs about $5.50, which is a lot compared to the $8+ that the belt is worth. I didn't think of that ahead, and went ahead and used 6 one-dollar stamps. While I cannot expect every retailer to offer a free returns policy, I do have to point out that this is a common policy when selling womens clothes items, especially around Christmas, when it is almost expected people will be returning stuff for a size that fits better. I must also say the other belt I purchased was from a vendor that did offer this service on similar-priced belts. I had the same issue with them, and returned my "small" belt for free, and purchased FOUR "medium" ones in return. A small glimpse of how far a good sales policy can take you. I will not be purchasing from this merchant again. Once again: not to say they are "at fault", or that their product is not good. I have nothing of substance to critique from either, but in all honesty, I have better options out there when it comes to purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belt is really nice great style getting more, April 8, 2014
Love it going to order more. Belt is really nice and the right siZe Need more this is too much to write its a nice belt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Company sent wrong size., February 18, 2014
The belt itself seems just fine but I ordered a medium and was sent an XL! The belt was even labeled as a medium but was 43 inches long. This company obviously has some problems with this as I had read in another review that they were sent the wrong size. So buyer beware. You never know what you might get with these folks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014
Florida shopper (Ormond Beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This product is exactly as described.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but runs large, July 8, 2014
This belt runs very long. I always wear a large and I even measured my waist size before I ordered. I had to return for a smaller size. Nice belt, though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
The belt looks beautiful and seems to be of much better quality than one would expect for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice accessory, June 26, 2014
This is a nice leather belt. It arrived in a timely manner. I wouldn't call it patent, though. The leather is smooth, but not shiny. I was just looking for an affordable belt and I am not particular about this item of my wardrobe so I don't care that much about the finish. Other than that, it is a quality piece.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good belt, off color, June 23, 2014
The belt itself is good, I was a but disappointed with the color. It had very stung orange undertones and from the pic I was hoping for more of a true red or blue undertones.