Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 15, 2010 1:02:56 PM PDT
Kodok Ijo says:
As a fellow Boilermakers alum.. I can't wait until Amazon restocked this book so I can buy and read it...

I still remember the first day I arrived at Purdue campus.. It was January 2nd, 2001, just one day after Drew Brees and the Boilermakers played at Rose Bowl in Pasadena (which they lost.. unfortunately)

Being an international student, I knew nothing about American Football.. but my friends and classmates were more than happy to fill me in on who can be considered one of the most influential athlete and role model in Purdue sports history..

I instantly became a fan... I followed his career with the Chargers, and then with the Saints..

being lived in Indiana for 6+ years, I was torn when the Saints met Colts at this year's Superbowl... It's like having to pick which one of your two kids is better..

However, I'm glad that Brees finally got a ring.. the Saints certainly deserved it..
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jul 15, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about