5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy
I love these shoes. From the first wearing, they where comfortable. There didn't seem to be a "wearing - in" period. I love the style, the workmanship is excellent. I have wide feet and have a hard time buying shoes, I will be buying another pair of Drew's if this is what I can expect from them. They were also true to size. The slide on style is convenient.
Published on December 30, 2011 by Madeleine

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't adjust width for narrow foot.
Published on December 10, 2011 by Sally Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, December 30, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Drew Shoe, December 14, 2011
I was very pleased to get a shoe that feels and fits correctly. This shoes comes in narrow sizes and fits perfectly. Service was fast and I am very happy with the purchase and will buy Drew shoes again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and great look, February 28, 2013
I'm really pleased with the shoes. The toe is less rounded than most of the other Drews that I have purchased. The very soft leather does not hurt my sensitive toes. I am very pleased with the quality and the construction of the shoes. The shoes have a good arch support for a dress shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Cute, January 2, 2014
This is my second pair of Drew shoes and I'm glad I found a brand that accommodates my orthodic inserts and is made for wide feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't adjust width for narrow foot., December 10, 2011
Ordered two pair (red and black). Normally wear 7 slim. Figured with the hook and loop I could adjust width to fit my narrow foot but due to the way they are made it is not possible to snug up the fit with the hook and loop. The shoe was way too wide. I returned the shoes and ordered size 6.5 narrow figuring the shorter length would compensate for a narrower fit. The 6.5 narrow was still too wide. Since I could not adjust these to snug up the width I returned both pair and got a refund. Amazon provided good service with the exchange and ultimately the refund.

Rate and Discover Movies