4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, drifting...
Published on April 22, 2011 by Crystal

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition to my Self Help Audio Collection
Another great title for my self help audio collection. I am very happy with this product, have no regrets and play it often along the other titles I have purchased through Amazon. Really works.
Published on October 5, 2012 by Nikki

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, drifting..., April 22, 2011
This review is from: Drift (MP3 Music)
This track is about an hour long so it was certainly a value purchase. It has that new age, ambient sound that so much of the relaxation music has these days, but also a slightly exotic, dreamy feel so I enjoyed it. I imagined angels drifting by and gently singing to humanity to soothe our nerves and quiet our spirit. There isn't much variety to the musical sound, but it makes for a great background for reading, meditating, or relaxing in the evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ambient soundscape, April 25, 2011
This review is from: Drift (MP3 Music)
This is a beautiful ambient soundscape that is beyond relaxing. Having many ambient releases from artists like Deuter, Brian Eno and Steve Roach, I can say this ranks up with the best. Soothing and gentle. Perfect for sleep, acupuncture treatments, or massage. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., August 6, 2011
This review is from: Drift (MP3 Music)
I have trouble sleeping or did anyway until I d/l'ed this file. I'm not sure if the file is entrained or not but it works quite well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album for bodywork, sleep, or meditation, February 10, 2012
This review is from: Drift (MP3 Music)
Take this album with you when you go get a massage or energywork- it will certainly put you in a deeply relaxed, altered state, open to healing and releasing stress and negativity. Or, use it to help you go to sleep and stay asleep. I plan on trying to use it to journey to and meditate with. Tania's lovely voice is a beautiful instrument that brings back memories of the Elysium scenes in the Gladiator movie, and all the ambient dreamy bliss that goes with it. This album is a piece of Heaven.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition to my Self Help Audio Collection, October 5, 2012
Nikki (Downers Grove, Illinois, US) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Drift (MP3 Music)
I like the CD.......almost. I'm a massage therapist, and while I enjoy the harmony and the length, there is an annoying backbeat that runs through it that keeps me (or my client) from focusing on the music. Once you notice it, you can't "un-notice"it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, May 31, 2012
This review is from: Drift (MP3 Music)
Very relaxing and peaceful. It is strange, but the person breathing at times actually enhances the relaxation effect for me.

Update 8-2-12: really enjoying this music. I often put this on to help my 7 year old daughter (and me) fall asleep. I also listen to it while working sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sleep Music, March 27, 2012
Sarah Long (Boise, ID, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drift (MP3 Music)
I bought this for times when I'm worried I'll have trouble falling asleep. The track plays for about 45 minutes, which is plenty of time - it's soothing and usually I fall asleep quickly if I listen to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Meditating, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Drift (MP3 Music)
I need unobtrusive, yet pleasing music as background while meditating -- "Drift" is perfect for this. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars SLEEP LIKE A BABY, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Drift (MP3 Music)
I play this every night and sleep like a baby. Love the gentle sounds and music. No distracting rain that makes you have to use the bathroom or squacking birds that jolt you out of sleep.

Drift