5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Opener
The opener is nicely made and very old-school in appearance. Best of all it works very well. the last wall-mounted opener we had didn't work well, so what's the use wit that?
Published on December 30, 2010 by Sue

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed
while the opener itself looks greats and seems to work, I'm disappointed as in I had ordered one that said "Pepsi" yet ended up with a generic one. It's for a Christmas gift so I don't have time to return and re order so it will do, and is very nice. I'm just disappointed it wasn't what I ordered.

Also, I had ordered one that said dr pepper but was...
Published 10 days ago by Jennifer N.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Opener, December 30, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived. Buyer satisfied., October 6, 2011
This review is from: Drink Dr Pepper Wall Mounted Bottle Opener (Kitchen)
The purchased item arrived in a timely manner. It was in perfect condition and performs exactly as intended. I am pleased with the final result of the transaction.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, December 15, 2014
This review is from: Drink Dr Pepper Wall Mounted Bottle Opener (Kitchen)

Also, I had ordered one that said dr pepper but was undeliverable because my address was wrong. Yet I ordered both at the same time? And it's the same address as I have always used? This was new to me. I had a choice to contact the carrier or reorder and the money would be refunded. So I chose to re order and will still try to contact tomorrow

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, September 20, 2014
This review is from: Drink Dr Pepper Wall Mounted Bottle Opener (Kitchen)
I was disappointed that the bottle opener I relieved had some pitting and discoloration in the finish. It's not so bad that I am going to go through the hassle of returning it, but it should have been something caught by quality control. It's possible this may have been a freak occurrence, but I purchased this particular bottle opener because it was made in the USA and I frankly expect better quality in exchange for making it a point to buy American. This obviously is not a big ticket item and other buyers on Amazon have overwhelmingly rated STARR 'X' bottle openers highly, so I would buy another one of these bottle openers again if I had need for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Drink Dr Pepper Wall Mounted Bottle Opener (Kitchen)
This bottle opener is the best one I own. Mounted on a wall into a stud. That sucker ain't moving. Cast iron gives it a heavy feel. And of course, it functions perfectly. The "Dr. Pepper" logo has faded and worn a little bit (I've owned this for 4 years now) and it makes it look even better than when new. Everyone should have a wall mounted bottle opener like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Drink Dr Pepper Wall Mounted Bottle Opener (Kitchen)
It is well made, sturdy, and it works. It has nice Dr. Pepper lettering. Glad I decided to buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Drink Dr Pepper Wall Mounted Bottle Opener (Kitchen)
This is a fun item to hang in kitchen or pantry. A conversation piece. Something to open your bottle drinks. The shipping was very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth ever Penny!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Drink Dr Pepper Wall Mounted Bottle Opener (Kitchen)
Was very satisfied with the good quality of the bottle opener. It was easy to mount, and perfect for my Dr. Pepper crazy husband!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle opener that looks good, November 8, 2013
Amazon Customer (San Luis Obispo, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drink Dr Pepper Wall Mounted Bottle Opener (Kitchen)
It does exactly what it's supposed to do and does it well. I never have to go in for a second pull to get a cap off a bottle as you do with cheap hand held bottle openers. It's cast very well and looks great in the garage right next to the drink fridge. Not much else to say, just make sure you screw it into a stud or you'll pull it out of the drywall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for someone who likes their deck, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Drink Dr Pepper Wall Mounted Bottle Opener (Kitchen)
I purchased this for my husband with a beer bottle cap catcher. Our guest enjoy it and my husband loves it. It works well and compliments the theme of our deck, which is a hangout/BBQ place.